Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has signed a two-year agreement with Helipark, a maintenance repair and overhaul center in Brazil, to provide repair and overhaul support services for Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
HS-NA will perform module and engine repair, testing, overhaul and modification services to assist Helipark in delivering on its MRO accordances.
“We are delighted that Helipark has selected Vector to provide MRO support for Arriel 1 and M250 engines,” states Chris McDowell, Vice President Sales and Marketing at HS-NA. “This opportunity reinforces HS-NA’s capability and certification to provide operators and other MRO providers quality repair and overhaul on Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
“Helipark strives to ensure consistent, top quality products for its customers, states Elson Dias Sterque Junior, General Manager at Helipark. The decision to award Vector with this contract was based on Vector’s sterling reputation and outstanding support provided to other operators. We are pleased to have Vector’s MRO support for Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
Vector Aerospace plans to open a new 2700 square meter maintenance, repair and overhaul facility in Jacarei, Brazil in 2014 as part of an initiative to continue growing its customer base in South America. For more information on Vector’s new Brazil facility please contact [email protected]
With the area of 56 thousand square meters (or 56.000 square meters), Helipark is considered a major specialized services center for helicopters in Latin America and a worldwide reference in aircraft maintenance and customization. Hangars, fueling, maintenance, paintwork, upholstery and an air taxi service, unique services such as bird-proof windscreens (Helibú) all under one roof and with distinguished service.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia