Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has signed a two-year agreement with Helipark, a maintenance repair and overhaul center in Brazil, to provide repair and overhaul support services for Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
HS-NA will perform module and engine repair, testing, overhaul and modification services to assist Helipark in delivering on its MRO accordances.
“We are delighted that Helipark has selected Vector to provide MRO support for Arriel 1 and M250 engines,” states Chris McDowell, Vice President Sales and Marketing at HS-NA. “This opportunity reinforces HS-NA’s capability and certification to provide operators and other MRO providers quality repair and overhaul on Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
“Helipark strives to ensure consistent, top quality products for its customers, states Elson Dias Sterque Junior, General Manager at Helipark. The decision to award Vector with this contract was based on Vector’s sterling reputation and outstanding support provided to other operators. We are pleased to have Vector’s MRO support for Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
Vector Aerospace plans to open a new 2700 square meter maintenance, repair and overhaul facility in Jacarei, Brazil in 2014 as part of an initiative to continue growing its customer base in South America. For more information on Vector’s new Brazil facility please contact [email protected]
With the area of 56 thousand square meters (or 56.000 square meters), Helipark is considered a major specialized services center for helicopters in Latin America and a worldwide reference in aircraft maintenance and customization. Hangars, fueling, maintenance, paintwork, upholstery and an air taxi service, unique services such as bird-proof windscreens (Helibú) all under one roof and with distinguished service.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin