Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has signed a two-year agreement with Helipark, a maintenance repair and overhaul center in Brazil, to provide repair and overhaul support services for Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
HS-NA will perform module and engine repair, testing, overhaul and modification services to assist Helipark in delivering on its MRO accordances.
“We are delighted that Helipark has selected Vector to provide MRO support for Arriel 1 and M250 engines,” states Chris McDowell, Vice President Sales and Marketing at HS-NA. “This opportunity reinforces HS-NA’s capability and certification to provide operators and other MRO providers quality repair and overhaul on Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
“Helipark strives to ensure consistent, top quality products for its customers, states Elson Dias Sterque Junior, General Manager at Helipark. The decision to award Vector with this contract was based on Vector’s sterling reputation and outstanding support provided to other operators. We are pleased to have Vector’s MRO support for Turbomeca and Rolls-Royce engines.”
Vector Aerospace plans to open a new 2700 square meter maintenance, repair and overhaul facility in Jacarei, Brazil in 2014 as part of an initiative to continue growing its customer base in South America. For more information on Vector’s new Brazil facility please contact [email protected]
With the area of 56 thousand square meters (or 56.000 square meters), Helipark is considered a major specialized services center for helicopters in Latin America and a worldwide reference in aircraft maintenance and customization. Hangars, fueling, maintenance, paintwork, upholstery and an air taxi service, unique services such as bird-proof windscreens (Helibú) all under one roof and with distinguished service.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- Devon Air Ambulance buy Airbus H145
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018