DirectView Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: DIRV), a company focused on ownership and management of leading video and security technology companies, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary DirectView Security has completed a custom surveillance installation at the elite New York City downtown heliport for Helicopter Flight Services, Inc. (“HeliNY”).
HeliNY is the premier provider to thousands of clients from around the world. They provide not only tourist flights aroundManhattan but they provide services to many of the people traveling to and from the prestigious New York Hamptons. In addition they provide services such as aerial photography and video, lift work for heavy items, contract work to various law enforcement agencies and additionally offer jet services.
The system enables video monitoring of staff and passengers areas as well as air traffic on the helipad to enhance passenger safety. HeliNY is also becoming part of DirectView’s recently announced VSS platform. The VSS platform will allow HeliNY to offer its passenger’s family and friends from around the world specifically controlled access to see them depart and arrive in real-time.
Commenting on the announcement, Roger Ralston, CEO and Chairman of DirectView, stated, “We are pleased to complete this installation at HeliNY’s premiere helipad at Pier 6 in New York City. This installation will serve as an example of our ability to provide customized security and surveillance services for the transportation industry. We believe this will help us significantly in our marketing efforts to other potential customers in this industry as we seek to grow our revenues in several different business verticals in 2014 and beyond.”
About DirectView: DirectView Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides teleconferencing and services to businesses and organizations. The company operates in two divisions, Security (Video Surveillance) and Video Conferencing. The Security division offers technologies in surveillance systems providing onsite and remote video and audio surveillance, digital video recording, and services. It also sells and installs surveillance systems; and sells maintenance agreements. The company sells its products and services in the United States and internationally through direct sales force, referrals, and its Websites. The Video Conferencing division offers teleconferencing products and services that enable clients to conduct remote meetings by linking participants in geographically dispersed locations. It is involved in the sale of conferencing services based upon usage, the sale and installation of video equipment, and the sale of maintenance agreements. This division primarily provides conferencing products and services to numerous organizations ranging from law firms, banks, high tech companies and government organizations. For more information visit our websites at www.DirectViewSecurity.com /www.DirectViewInc.com
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%