Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market Report” report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market to grow at a CAGR of 3.17 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in UAV launch. The Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market has also been witnessing an increase in R&D. However, the rapid technological changes could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report, Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market Report, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The Global Defense industry is investing extensively in R&D activities, which has resulted in the development of technologies that can enhance the endurance and survival of UAVs. As a result of emerging technologies and changing environments, UAV manufacturers are increasingly investing in the R&D of new technologically advanced UAV systems.
For instance, there is a rise in the demand for UAVs that require low maintenance and can be used on long-haul routes. Moreover, the demand for solar-powered UAVs has increased as they have better endurance capabilities and low maintenance costs. With the increase in R&D, the demand for advanced UAVs is expected to increase.
According to the report, one of the major growth drivers is the increase in the launches of new UAV systems. UAVs are being increasingly used by various militaries around the globe and this is resulting in an increase in the launch of new UAV systems, thereby driving the growth the Global UAV market.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges faced by vendors is the rapid technological changes taking place in the Global UAV market. Owing to these rapid technological changes, vendors have to invest more to upgrade their current UAVs. This reduces the profit margin for vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. Scope of the Report
03. Market Research Methodology
04. List of Abbreviations
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Product
08. UAV Market by Expenditure
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- AAI Corp.
- Accurate Automation Corp.
- Adcom Systems
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Aerodreams S.A.
- Aeronautics Defense Systems
- Aeryon Labs Inc.
- Aibotix GmbH
- AleniaAermacchi S.p.A.
- American Dynamics Flight Systems
- Aurora Flight Sciences Corporation
- BAE Systems plc
- BSK Defense S.A.
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Codarra Advanced Systems
- Dassault Aviation SA
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- EMT Ingenieurgesellschaft Dipl.-Ing.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- European Aeronautic Defence and Space
- General Atomics
- Hellenic Aerospace Industry
- Hydra Technologies
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Co.
- The Defence Research and Development Org
- Trek Aerospace Inc
- X mobots.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f39q5/global_unmanned
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd