HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin will be moderating two panel sessions at the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) which takes place at Hotel Verta, adjacent to the London Heliport in Battersea on 9th July. Jeremy will moderate both the Operator Panel and the City Heliport sessions.
ROC focuses on the latest developments and initiatives within the rotary wing sector. Expert speakers will provide analysis into the future of global helicopter sales; new technology and the latest helicopter designs; operating helicopters in urban areas; city to city transfers; industry analysis; pilot training; policing the capital; maintenance; noise nuisance around heliports; helicopter acquisition and finance; legal and more…..
ROC includes an exhibition area for companies to showcase their products and services and will culminate in a networking reception on the balcony of the Hotel Verta, overlooking the River Thames and the static display of helicopters from major OEMs. The networking reception is sponsored by Sikorsky
The event will also feature a static display of helicopters at the heliport and the manufacturers will also be on hand during the day to guide attendees around the display
The conference room overlooks the heliport and provides a terrific vantage point from which to observe the comings and goings as helicopters lift and taxi down the Thames.
The delegate fee is £325 + VAT and includes full day’s attendance at the event to include access to proceedings, catering, lunch and evening reception. You can register now on the link: http://www.miuevents.com/roc2014 and the latest speaker and programme is also available at that link.
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad