HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin will be moderating two panel sessions at the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) which takes place at Hotel Verta, adjacent to the London Heliport in Battersea on 9th July. Jeremy will moderate both the Operator Panel and the City Heliport sessions.
ROC focuses on the latest developments and initiatives within the rotary wing sector. Expert speakers will provide analysis into the future of global helicopter sales; new technology and the latest helicopter designs; operating helicopters in urban areas; city to city transfers; industry analysis; pilot training; policing the capital; maintenance; noise nuisance around heliports; helicopter acquisition and finance; legal and more…..
ROC includes an exhibition area for companies to showcase their products and services and will culminate in a networking reception on the balcony of the Hotel Verta, overlooking the River Thames and the static display of helicopters from major OEMs. The networking reception is sponsored by Sikorsky
The event will also feature a static display of helicopters at the heliport and the manufacturers will also be on hand during the day to guide attendees around the display
The conference room overlooks the heliport and provides a terrific vantage point from which to observe the comings and goings as helicopters lift and taxi down the Thames.
The delegate fee is £325 + VAT and includes full day’s attendance at the event to include access to proceedings, catering, lunch and evening reception. You can register now on the link: http://www.miuevents.com/roc2014 and the latest speaker and programme is also available at that link.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter