HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin will be moderating two panel sessions at the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) which takes place at Hotel Verta, adjacent to the London Heliport in Battersea on 9th July. Jeremy will moderate both the Operator Panel and the City Heliport sessions.
ROC focuses on the latest developments and initiatives within the rotary wing sector. Expert speakers will provide analysis into the future of global helicopter sales; new technology and the latest helicopter designs; operating helicopters in urban areas; city to city transfers; industry analysis; pilot training; policing the capital; maintenance; noise nuisance around heliports; helicopter acquisition and finance; legal and more…..
ROC includes an exhibition area for companies to showcase their products and services and will culminate in a networking reception on the balcony of the Hotel Verta, overlooking the River Thames and the static display of helicopters from major OEMs. The networking reception is sponsored by Sikorsky
The event will also feature a static display of helicopters at the heliport and the manufacturers will also be on hand during the day to guide attendees around the display
The conference room overlooks the heliport and provides a terrific vantage point from which to observe the comings and goings as helicopters lift and taxi down the Thames.
The delegate fee is £325 + VAT and includes full day’s attendance at the event to include access to proceedings, catering, lunch and evening reception. You can register now on the link: http://www.miuevents.com/roc2014 and the latest speaker and programme is also available at that link.
- LifeFlight Expands to York County
- NSW Ambulance Paramedic Voices Concerns
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia