The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Bond Offshore Helicopters picks Heli-One to overhaul H225
- Airbus Helicopters H175 reaches 1,000 flight hours with NHV
- Power Hydraulics move to larger facility in Langley
- AnalySwift launches Purdue software to speed modeling of composite materials, structures
- Nasmyth group company wins AgustaWestland IQS Gold Award
- Whirly-Girls Award more Scholarships in 2016 than ever before
- Fly Safe: Prevent Loss of Control Accidents
- Airbus Helicopters appoints new Head of External Communications
- Bristow to present at 2015 Barclays Energy – Power Conference
- Register Update – Canada – August 2015
- Register Update – USA – week to 30 August 2015
- Bell opens Lafayette Assembly Center for 505
- Oceania Aviation launches Finance and Leasing division
- Shimco Breaks Ground at New Headquarters
- CAE Brunei Multi-Purpose Training Centre plans to become ATO
- Guardian Mobility G3 now Certified in Brazil
- UH1Ops.com launches new T53 Maintenance page
- High School Program Delivers Helicopter Training and STEM Education
- FAA releases B4UFLY App Beta Test For UAS Users
- FAA to Rise to the Cloud