The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Falcon Aviation Services Signs Contract for Two AW189s
- AW609 Test Pilots Receive Iven C. Kincheloe Award
- MAV Student Challenge Rules Announced
- Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship awarded by AHS
- Innovation Brings Safe, Certified, Nanophosphate® Lithium Batteries to New Business Aircraft
- JSSI Expands Commitment to Helicopter Market
- Only two helicopter manufacturers at NBAA Convention
- Helicopter Operators Formally Launch HeliOffshore
- Exelis adds night capability to CorvusEye™ wide area airborne surveillance system
- Conference attendees discuss future USAF helicopter fleet
- US Dept of Justice files overcharging case against Sikorsky
- San Francisco to get first medical helipad in decades
- Civil Helicopter Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Kaman announces Release Date for FY2014 Q3 Earnings
- Sikorsky Counts on HABCO to Support Saudi Arabia National Guard
- SESAR demonstrates how to maximize airport capacity with helicopter landing procedure
- GAR Electroforming to open third Danbury location thanks to Bell contract
- National recognition for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- HAI Thanks TSA Admin. Pistole for Cooperative Effort
- AAG joins Air Charter Safety Foundation