The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
Haverfield Aviation appoint new Safety Director
- Columbia Helicopters Names Bandy as Senior Vice President of Operations
- Medical Center of Plano to supply PHI Air Medical with plasma and blood products
- All US Coast Guard Air Stations now flying upgraded HH-65D Dolphin
- HAI, FAASTeam to Host Philly Safety Conference
- UK – Last checks complete for Derriford Hospital helipad launch on Friday
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours’ Cuts Prices on Father’s Day Flights
- Bristow UK picks Danzer modular buildings for Lydd SAR base
- UK military invests £80M In New Synthetic Helicopter Training Equipment
- New President at searchlight manufacturer Spectrolab
- Kaman appoints former Goodrich executive to Board
- New Indiana EMS helipad in Jackson County
- Global helicopter market leader Bell remains troubled about US Army retiring helicopters
- Zip Aviation Announces Advancements in Helicopter Charter Flight Experience
- Niagara Helicopters takes delivery of four H130s
- CHC S-92 completes First EGNOS LPV Rotorcraft Approach in Norway
- Sikorsky axing 500 jobs in Poland
- UK – Management Buy-Out at Aeromega
- Air Methods Sponsors Great American Safety Drive
- FCC commits $500,000 over five years to STARS air ambulance
- Korean Coast Guard Chooses AEM Loud Speaker Systems