The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Heli-One adds H225 MRO in Poland
- Pro Star Aviation Expedites Certification HTAWS on PHi Bell 407s
- Spectrum Aeromed CEO Appointed to North Dakota District Export Council
- Maverick Helicopters wins FAA Diamond award for fifth straight year
- Conklin & de Decker takes Operating Costs Seminar to Mexico
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance orders second H145
- Starspeed introduces two new team members
- HeliRussia to include the 4th Air Ambulance & MedEvac Conference
- Bristow wins two five-year Norwegian contracts
- North Myrtle Beach tour operator seeks court mediation
- Rooivalk Squadron honoured with Sword of Peace award
- Australia delivers UH-1 parts to Lebanese Army
- Los Alamos Medical Center now hosts Bell 407
- Register Update – United Kingdom – January 2016
- VIH Aerospace participates in Canadian Trade Delegation to Asia
- UK CAA to open exam centre in Trinidad & Tobago
- Donate to HFI silent auction before 8th February
- Vertical Flight Foundation Scholarship Applications Now Due Feb. 3
- 03-Feb-16 5N-BQJ Sikorsky S76C++ off Lagos, Nigeria
- Avinco closed record 31 helicopter transactions in 2015