The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad