The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Are Cardinal Helicopter Serivces operating Trump’s UK S76?
- 19,000th image filed in HeliHub.com gallery
- Gulf Helicopters AW189s supporting Libyan rig from Malta
- Helibras Customer Support receives ISO 9001 certification and NBR 15100
- Metro Aviation Honored by Department of Defense
- Costa Rica Police looking for drug-running helicopter with false Red Cross titles
- 814 Naval Air Squadron retire Merlin Mk.1
- India – Aviation school museum gets Bell 47G
- Call for crotch straps in helicopters
- Burbank and Glendale Police Joint Air Support Unit Welcomes New MD 520N
- Dynamatic becomes sole supplier of Bell 407GX, 407GT airframe assemblies
- St. Louis Regional Helicopter Safety Seminar Another Great Success!
- Iran Unveils Homegrown Unmanned Helicopter Drone
- Oceania Aviation Tour of Australia a Success
- Bell Issues Statement on Death of Former CEO James Atkins
- AW189 delays mean Bristow will fly AW139 on UK Coastguard contract
- Vector UK to support French Navy Lynxes
- AgustaWestland Strengthens Collaboration with Rotortrade Services
- Kaman Board of Directors Declares Dividend
- Dallas Avionics Receives AS9100C & ISO 9001:2008 Certification