The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Lockheed Martin’s Unmanned K-MAX Cargo Helicopter Team Returns From Deployment With U.S. Marine Corps In Afghanistan
- Air Methods Completes Successful Demonstration of Jupiter Avionics wiJAC Wireless Intercom System
- Heading to EAA AirVenture: Visit the HAI HELI-CENTER
- STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients.
- Cockpit Crazy Press Release
- MD Helicopters Announces Second MD 500e Helicopter Delivery To Polk County Florida Sheriff’s Ofice
- Edmonton Police seek $22M for twin turbine helicopters and new heliport
- Bell Helicopter Delivers First Two of Six Bell 407GXs to the Pennsylvania State Police
- REACH Air Medical Services Opening Air Ambulance Base in Rancho Cordova, CA
- New Robinson R22 for Phoenix!
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- GAMA Welcomes Jonathan Archer as Director of Engineering & Airworthiness
- Derazona Helicopters buys its first rotorcraft from Airbus Helicopters: a multi-role AS350 B3e
- SaxonAir enhances helicopter fleet with Airbus Helicopters EC155
- Bristow Norway AS lands multi-million dollar contract
- Russian Helicopters to train Mongolian pilots at Ulan-Ude Aviation Training Centre
- Bell Helicopter Announces First Two HEMS Bell 429s in the Middle East
- New Report: Air Methods – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Now in black: DART’s ultra-resistant Floor Protectors
- DART’s new interference-proof Tail Rotor Pedal Lockout