The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Airbus reveals H135 Bluecopter technology demonstrator
- AgustaWestland confirms HeliHub report on Guardia Costiera AW139 order
- CHEMS, Air Methods host Hangar Day at Seamans Airport
- Northern Ontario Ornge service hampered by black holes
- ASU Celebrates 20 Years and expands HQ
- Airbus Helicopters and Mahindra Group form military joint venture
- Police Aviation News – July 2015 Edition
- How new helicopter procedure helped save a life
- Kemper Development helistop clears city review
- Minnesota – New Brighton council approves helipad
- Helicopter Museum hosts Flight Simulator Convention
- WAI Announces Scholarships for 2016
- FAA and GA Community Focus on Safety
- Russian Helicopters showcases renewed production of amphibious Mi-14PS
- Russian Helicopters announces results of AGM
- Helicopter Film Services rely on Aerigon for new Avengers film
- Russian Helicopters showcases new marine helicopters at International Maritime Defence Show
- Finmeccanica wins Landing Helicopter Dock contract with Fincantieri
- 05-Jul-15 RP-C2726 AgustaWestland AW109E Mt. Maculot, Philippines (2F)
- 05-Jul-15 Elisport CH-7 Gruffy, France