The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- New Chief Executive for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
- New EC135T3 for Thames Valley & Chiltern Air Ambulance will allow night ops
- More eyes in the sky for Kruger anti-poaching operations
- Transport Canada Awards STC to Tanis Preheat System
- Erickson to webcast presentation at Deutsche Bank conference
- Bristow Expands to New Base in Kintore
- Blue Sky Network to Unveil New SATCOM Solution in October
- Business leaders raise almost $1 Million for STARS during annual CEO Rescue in the Rockies
- Airbus – Construction starts on Marignane Development Center
- Coptersafety AW139 Full Flight Simulator Ready For Training
- 4Documents That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Read
- First Air Force Military Training Centre students complete training on Ansat-U
- Vector Aerospace showcases expanded civil sector capabilities at Helitech
- Erickson awarded $7M transport contract
- Mexico orders $93M package including eight UH-60Ms
- Bell-Boeing awarded $10M to upgrade 13 MV-22 training devices
- Boeing awarded $499M CH-47 engineering support contract
- AAR wins $15M option flying for US Navy
- Lebanon requests 18 Huey IIs plus support in $180M deal
- Last week to nominate for Salute to Excellence!