The Haverfield team is pleased to introduce our new Director of Safety, Aaron McCarter. Aaron has 15 years of experience in the safety arena, and comes to us from North American Airlines as their former Director of Safety and Security. His strong safety and security background in the aviation industry includes investigations, planning, emergency response, OSHA, and safety/security program development. At Haverfield, Aaron will be providing leadership and guidance throughout all operations of the company. This will involve engaging every employee and client of the company to ensure a “zero-incident” environment for our employees and those affected by our business operations.
Excited and ready to get to work Aaron says, “I’m fortunate that I get to do what I do as a career. I’ve wanted to work in aviation since I was 5 years old and in safety since I was in college. I don’t consider it work when you enjoy it so much. I am motivated by the success of building successful programs, reducing risks and hazards and helping to protect lives, resources and assets, which contribute greatly to the ultimate success of the company.”
Our Safety Director has primary responsibility to ensure that appropriate standards, practices, and policies are established and maintained to provide for the highest possible level of safety for all Haverfield employees, operations, and clients. This position will report directly to the company president with full access to the entire management team. All necessary resources will be available to support the Aaron in achieving the single requirement of this position – to establish and maintain a world-class safety program where every Haverfield employee is fully engaged in building a sound safety culture throughout the operation.
- Has been a pilot since he was 15 years old and has flown professionally for several operators since 1995.
- Enjoys flying, fishing, camping, hiking, traveling and going to the beach with his wife and two children.
- Grew up in Washington, DC and has lived in Maryland, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Virginia, where he currently resides.
- Aaron volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and hugely supports the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
- Register Update – Canada – August 2014
- Era Group Inc. Announces CEO Resignation
- UK national retailer could secure future of Scilly Isles helicopter link
- India Cancels $1 Billion Light Helicopter Tender
- Honeywell HUMS selected by Singapore for CH-47 Fleet
- Boeing to Highlight Combat Helicopters at MSPO Exhibition in Poland
- Airbus Group open for business at MSPO
- Aspen Avionics names new VP Engineering
- Ghana to establish helicopter service center
- Hunters report seeing helicopter pilot harassing antelope north of Prescott
- Plans for heliport at Plymouth City Airport are scrapped
- Central Railway builds heliport for rapid rescue ops
- India scraps tender for Light Utility Helicopters again
- Las Vegas police officer linked to air unit audit abruptly retires
- House GA Caucus Weighs In on FAA Medical Certificates
- NHV and Blueway to merge
- Jim Gardner has been suspended from News 9
- Helicopters approved for Fort Bend County sheriffs
- Aspen Avionics appoints Engineering VP
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship!