M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd (AEL) and MINT Turbines, LLC (MINT) will be exhibiting at booth #126 from July 16th to the 19th during the 2014 Airborne Law Enforcement Association’s (ALEA) 44th Annual Conference and Exposition taking place at the Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
All companies will have representatives available to answer questions relating to the maintenance, repair and overhaul of the following gas turbine engines, modules and accessories:
• Rolls-Royce M250 series
• Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
• Honeywell T53 series
• Honeywell LTS-101 series
• Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 series
We invite you to stop by our display and meet our team to discuss issues regarding how we may help you with the proper care of your engine and components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
“Each law enforcement customer is a very important part of our overall business,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “Our team enjoys supporting this distinguished group of operators and we’ll continue to further expand our service network to provide them with an enhanced level of support which they deserve.”
With over 36 years’ experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s only certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) located on the East Coast for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS is currently expanding its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus an increase of 10,000 sq. ft. of new production floor space.
Incorporated in 1991, Airborne Engines Ltd. has over 20 years’ experience specializing in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and testing of the Honeywell T53 series and Rolls-Royce® M250 series of gas turbine engines. AEL is a Honeywell Authorized Service Center as well as Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) with Transport Canada Approved Repair and Overhaul facility. They are also members of the Joint Aviation Authority JAR 145 Repair Organization and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Located within a 73,000 sq. ft. Hub-Zone approved facility in Stroud, OK, MINT has over 30-plus years of turbine engine overhaul experience. This FAA-approved Part 145 Repair Station is authorized for the repair and overhaul of the Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T series engines as well as Honeywell approved for all T53 series engines. Recently an additional 48,000 sq. ft. of production, warehouse and office space was added which includes two OEM-correlated engine test cells. MINT has successfully repaired, overhauled and tested thousands of Pratt & Whitney PT6T series Power Sections, Combining Gearboxes and PT6A Turboprop engines.
About M International
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 World Wide Spare P Distributor. In addition to KTS and MINT, M International is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, AZ.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing