AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
Avinco expands its commercial presence in North America
- Thales to take €100m hit from DCNS losses
- Uni-Fly wins UK windfarm contract with Dong Energy
- Mi-26T heavy-lift helicopter celebrates 30 years
- Cavalry conducts final flight of Kiowa Warriors, case colors
- National Guard helicopters support Border Patrol
- Coast Guard helicopter allegedly opens fire on suspected marijuana smugglers
- Russia, China To Develop High Altitude Version Of Mi-26 Helicopter
- 23-Jan-15 Twentynine Palms, US-California (2F)
- Boeing awarded $14M to increase quantity of AH-64E Lot 5 aircraft
- L-3 awarded $22M modification to MH-60R data link contract
- 23-Jan-15 VH-ZBH Robinson R22 Herbertvale Cattleyard, Australia
- Deadline approaches for 3rd Annual Micro Air Vehicle (MAV) Student Challenge
- UK – New Commanding Officer at RNAS Culdrose
- 2014 was record life saving year for LA County Sheriff
- Heli Charter provides JetRanger for new DHL courier service in London
- Med-Trans Acquires MidAtlantic MedEvac
- MedEvac Foundation to Fund In-Depth Sleep Study for EMS Clinicians
- Paradigm Aerospace completes ADS-B Out certification on EC135
- Additional Training Courses Now Available at 2015 CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- Ensco Avionics to display at Heli-Expo