AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- EASA approves FastFin System for AB412
- Sikorsky Awarded DARPA ALIAS Phase 3 Contract to Increase Aircraft Autonomy
- FAA Issues General Aviation Medical Rule
- HAI announces Aerospace Safety and Humanitarian Service awardees
- SAE International Tasked by FAA to Develop Technical Standards for Rotorcraft Inlet Barrier Filters
- CAE USA wins Army contract to provide rotary-wing flight training instructor support services
- Night-Lit Emergency Helicopter Landing Sites Programme Reaches Phase II
- Department of Health of Puerto Rico Selects the Bell 429
- Prince William to Resign from East Anglian Air Ambulance
- NYPD Win Approval for S-76D to Fly State Governor
- Arrow Aviation Restores Iconic Eagle One Helicopter
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit 2017 calls for papers
- Wirestrike warning for pilots
- Russian Northern Fleet Starts Ka27M Training
- First Flight for New Simrik Air 407 GXP
- Nigerian Air Force Receives First Mi35M Delivery
- UK – Heli Charter is no longer a Bell CSF
- Bell training centre in Spain now certified and open for business
- Babcock Mission Critical Services Onshore orders two H135s for UK windfarm contract
- Waypoint leases Airbus H225 to GHS for ops in Africa