AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- India – Two government-funded hospitals to get helipads
- Kaman sells two K-Max firefighters to China
- Breeze-Eastern merges with TransDigm Corp
- India – two new routes launched from Srinagar
- Second Bristow S92 arrives at Newquay for UK SAR contract
- Register Update – USA – week to 22 November 2015
- FAA warns users of noise-cancelling headsets
- Lockheed Martin awarded $7.9M delivery order for H-60 receiver processors
- EASA approves Mecaer interior for H145 Mercedes Benz Style
- East Texas Medical Center celebrates 30 years of Air 1
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance doctor wins Lifetime Achievement award
- London’s Air Ambulance app wins award
- Maverick opens $5 Million new Las Vegas terminal
- New CEO at Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance
- Bell announces first 407GXP sale into Germany
- New 104,000 sq ft Vector facility in Langley targeted for January completion
- Sikorsky sued over 2014 Georgia Black Hawk crash
- FAA Proposes $240,500 Civil Penalty Against Helicopter Transport Services
- STARS and NJ State Police sign long-term AW139 training contracts
- HeliOffshore launches HUMS Best Practice Guidance