AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- New Chief Executive for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
- New EC135T3 for Thames Valley & Chiltern Air Ambulance will allow night ops
- More eyes in the sky for Kruger anti-poaching operations
- Transport Canada Awards STC to Tanis Preheat System
- Erickson to webcast presentation at Deutsche Bank conference
- Bristow Expands to New Base in Kintore
- Blue Sky Network to Unveil New SATCOM Solution in October
- Business leaders raise almost $1 Million for STARS during annual CEO Rescue in the Rockies
- Airbus – Construction starts on Marignane Development Center
- Coptersafety AW139 Full Flight Simulator Ready For Training
- 4Documents That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Read
- First Air Force Military Training Centre students complete training on Ansat-U
- Vector Aerospace showcases expanded civil sector capabilities at Helitech
- Erickson awarded $7M transport contract
- Mexico orders $93M package including eight UH-60Ms
- Bell-Boeing awarded $10M to upgrade 13 MV-22 training devices
- Boeing awarded $499M CH-47 engineering support contract
- AAR wins $15M option flying for US Navy
- Lebanon requests 18 Huey IIs plus support in $180M deal
- Last week to nominate for Salute to Excellence!