AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- 6 Units Honored at Night Vision Awards ALEA 2015
- AW119MkII Crosstubes Complete DART’s Landing Gear Portfolio
- AHS appoint new Membership Director
- HTM takes delivery of first H135 in wind farm support
- DRF flies 19,525 EMS flight in first half of 2015 across Germany
- Bird Aerosystems works with Bell to create surveillance 407 ASIO
- Australian Helicopters reveals first AW139 for Ambulance Victoria
- Heli-One showcases extensive MRO capabilities with new website
- FAA: Wildfires and Drones Don’t Mix
- Heli-Union adds third Cabri to training fleet
- Robinson Upgrades R66 Police Helicopter
- North Carolina helipad approved
- Heli-skiing plan divides Colorado neighbors
- Onboard Systems R66 cargo hook approved by FAA
- Fort Drum Kiowas make final flight
- Offshore Helicopter Leasing – an Existential Risk?
- Solo R22 pilot rescued after 32 hours on ice floe
- Australia accepts first EC135 for HATS training program
- HNZ appoints new VP/CFO
- NYSE warns CHC after share price dips below compliance level