AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- UK – New Scilly Isles helicopter service proposed with AW139s
- Lockheed Martin awarded $67M contract for MH-60R radar work
- Bell Boeing awarded $80M delivery order for V-22 work
- Sikorsky awarded $11M more for Taiwan and Jordan UH-60M work
- GE awarded $102M Preliminary Design engine contract for Apache and Black Hawk
- Kearfott Corp awarded $7.7M contract for UH-60 servo overhaul and repair
- Airbus delivers first H175 to Americas
- Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney win design review contract for Black Hawk and Apache engines
- FAA certifies 407GX Flight Training Device at Metro Aviation training centre
- Oceania Aviation earns EASA Part 145 certification
- AAG donates flights to Patient AirLift Services
- Collaboration for Safety Wins Award
- Precision Aviation Group announces four key appointments
- NHV starts H175 operations out of Denmark
- Boeing Delivers AH-64E Training System to South Korea
- Life Force One Has New Base In Tennessee
- Nigeria – Caverton expects H1 profit to be substantially down
- Life Link III expanding with new Minnesota base
- Register Update – USA – week to 21 August 2016
- Coastal Helicopters to serve Burning Man 2016 festival