AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
Avinco expands its commercial presence in North America
- Bell launch 505 to Russian market
- Russian Helicopters concludes Mi-171A2 flying laboratory flight tests
- Bristow UK holds topping out ceremony for new SAR hangar at Newquay
- MedEvac Foundation International Announces 2nd Great American Safety Drive
- Airwork Helicopters obtain STC for Bell 206 composite tail blades
- Russian Helicopters announces certification of the Ansat
- Russian Helicopters announces certification of the Ka-226T
- HAL Dhruv completes noise tests for EASA certification
- FAA launches online flight planning and weather
- Cascade Helicopter Services to move to Auburn Municipal Airport
- Whistleblower videos reveal helicopter spraying workers with weed killers
- Bell – Sikorsky merger is a possibility according to Citigroup analyst
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance celebrates 25 years
- Peru considering buying another 24 Mi-171sh helicopters
- Bell approves Sherwin-Williams Aerospace Coatings for use on 525
- Raytheon wins $9.5M contract for H-53 and V-22 repair work
- Aero Dynamix appoints new COO
- Belgium puts NH90 into operation
- Aeronautical Accessories increases Bell 407 product range in Brazil
- US Ex-Im and AirFinance fund two AW139 deliveries