AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Sundance Helicopters partners with Las Vegas Outdoor Adventures
- Caverton Helicopters buys eight Bell 407GXPs
- Russian Helicopters produced the first Mi-28UB
- Indian Army to buy six AH-64E Apaches
- 24 month approval given for UK windfarm heliport
- Bishops demand helicopters for police in Ghana
- Charity Canvasser Fired after Helipad Fundraising Scam
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2