AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Global NH90 fleet celebrates 100,000 flight hour landmark
- Heli Lausanne adds Gabri G2 to fleet
- Finmeccanica picks FreeFlight RA4500 radalt as AW119 standard
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight to open base at Cookeville, Tennessee
- France bestows award on FlightSafety Chairman, President & CEO
- Babcock wins wind farm support work from Siemens
- Serial Production of the MI-171A2 Will Begin in 2017
- Raytheon awarded $21M more for MQ-8 software upgrades
- Lockheed Martin awarded $71M for MH-60R and MH-60S support
- Sikorsky awarded $16M for US Navy H-53 and H-60 field support
- Klickitat Valley Health puts helipad into operation
- Terma Universal DIRCM pod gains interest
- Poland – Airbus Helicopters seeks to work with PGZ on Tiger
- Babcock buys German operator Heli Aviation
- Silk Way Helicopter Services introduces online booking
- Belize Defence Force holds ceremony for two donated UH-1s
- No helicopter rides in North Myrtle Beach, for now
- Historic FAA decision approves night drone ops
- Polish helicopter factory at Swidnik celebrates 60 years of production
- Era Group announces FY 2016 Q1 earnings release call