AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- NBAA2014 – Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
- Minister Raitt launches national campaign on drone safety
- V1062 Heli-Carrier for wheeled helicopters operating on oil platforms
- Fort Bliss’ Flying Dragons getting drones to team with their attack helicopters
- Oceanport Trying To Limit Flights, Hours of Fort Monmouth Heliport
- Bushkill Township heliport hearing airs residents’ concerns, support
- Star Helicopters returns as proud helicopter ride operator at Wings, Wheels, Rotors & Expo
- Australian military reduces helicopter training at Oakey
- Oregon Congressional Delegation Asks for Six Month Delay in Newport Helicopter Base Closure
- ASA Teams Up With Embry-Riddle and JSSI to Provide Aviation Valuation Education in 2015
- Workhorse Battalion concludes CH-47F verification process
- 7 Technologies That Can Reduce Helicopter Accidents
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. showcases market-leading AS350B3e AStar helicopter for law enforcement at IACP 2014
- Helicopter Heroes series scoops top journalism award
- US Army orders another 17 Lakotas worth $82M
- Northrop Grumman awrded $7.9M contact for MV-22 EW upgrade
- Havelock Europa to provide Furniture Fittings and Equipment for new Bristow SAR bases
- Terna receives two AS350B3e to support Italy’s electricity grid
- Bristow Helicopters, Sebbecly Care Partner on Breast Cancer Control
- Airbus Helicopters Expects China To Become Its Biggest Market By 2020