AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Sundance implements FAA safety action programs
- Astronics Corporation Powers BELL 525 Relentless First Flight
- Moog Celebrates First Flight of Bell Helicopter 525 Relentless
- JSSI®Introduces Seminars Series for Aircraft Owners & Operators in South America
- DART Aerospace & Heliswiss Iberica:Expandingin the European Market
- Bell 525 Relentless Makes Successful First Flight
- Bristow Academy Awards First Annual Scholarship
- Bundaberg council delays Bargara helipad decision for third time
- Life saving Thames Valley Air Ambulance win Pride of Bucks award
- Retired UK helicopter pilot took £20K from Old Boys’ club
- Egypt apparently acquiring NH90 for FREMM frigate
- Global Military Helicopter Market – Strategic Outlook to 2025
- ATSB Commissioner reappointed
- Helicopter New York City funds meals for Manhattan homeless
- Register Update – Canada – June 2015
- Bristow starts UK SAR operations from Caernarfon and Lydd
- Government of Bhutan selects Airbus H130
- Lynn Tilton loses bid to block SEC fraud case
- Mesa Police adds new MD530F to fleet
- Helicopter services start from Ghangaria to Hemkund Saheb shrine