AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Leonardo’s Japanese helicopter market grows
- Bristow CEO describes the three commandments of safety
- AW169 helicopter scores first contract success
- Sikorsky Sponsors Educational Scholarship through the MedEvac
- Waypoint Receives Innovation Award in Tianjin
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts