AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Schiebel and Diehl Defence strengthen teaming agreement
- Eagle Pass Heliski Announces New Lodge
- L-3 Wescam Appoints President
- Patria Helicopters at Helitech 2016
- Kaman CEO informs of passing of predecessor Paul Kuhn
- Bell awards WAI $8,000 Grant for Girls
- Era Group announces new five year contract
- Bristow commemorates Pioneering Helicopter Landing
- Botswana Defence Force Buys EC225LP from Spanish Police
- Nigeria to receive 12 Mi-35Ms
- Uber researches helicopter transportation, including unmanned
- Floating Helipad for Perth CBD approved
- Alpine Adventures Receives Air Operating Certificate
- Russian Helicopter Market in Trouble
- Health Service Centre helipad to open soon in Winnipeg
- First Sikorsky S76D arrives in Europe
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Fourth Snow Landing Crash for The Helicopter Line
- Register Update – USA – week to 25 September 2016
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B