AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
Avinco expands its commercial presence in North America
- SEC Announces Fraud Charges Against Lynn Tilton
- South Australia Government commits to EMS helipad funding
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare appoints high-profile CEO
- Everett Aviation Chief Pilot dies in Tanzania road accident
- Airbus Helicopters Canada given Ontario Provincial Government grant
- Breeze-Eastern Achieves 1,000-Hoist Delivery Milestone
- Axnes introduces PNG Wireless Intercom System to Quad-A Summit
- Airbus Helicopters creates new Head of Digital Strategy role
- Honeywell and Transworld Aviation Expand Aftermarket Agreement in the Middle East
- Aerial Firefighters Well Prepared For Coming US Fire Season
- Bell Exhibits V-280 Mockup at Army Aviation Summit
- Russian Defense Ministry Wants 100 ‘Arctic Terminator’ Helicopters
- Russian military expecting 16 new Ka52 Aligators this year
- Alcor and L&T to meet Odisha state government on helicopter production plans
- MedFlight Set To Launch Mobile App To Reduce Medic Response Times
- Helicopter accident leads Chinese authorities to unapproved airfield
- MSDF commissions its biggest helicopter carrier yet
- Dallas may charge other cities for police helicopter assistance
- Profile – Heli Glenorchy in New Zealand
- Most Significant Rescue Hoist Improvement in More than 50 Years – says Breeze-Eastern