AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Boeing Ridley Park UAW Employees Approve New Contract
- KA-226T helicopter assembly may be launched in Kazakhstan by 2016
- New airport radar to mitigate impact of wind turbines
- Bell Announces European Customer Support and Services Regional Sales Manager
- Associated Aircraft Group Celebrates 25 Years of Helicopter Services
- Helijet to launch Nanaimo-Vancouver weekday service
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre Supply UK’s Eighth Cabri
- Heli-One Completes major mods for Waypoint Leasing on two S-76s
- Uber Has Helicopters In Australia Now
- Hillsboro Aviation to expand with first structure on Hillsboro Airport’s north side
- Russia – Uralhelicom signs for two Bell 407GXs
- EASA GA Safety Conference comes to a close
- Successful implementation of the new redesigned shaft on first EC225s/EC725s
- Chief pilot for new air ambulance helicopter announced
- Helitech International to introduce skills focus to the 2015 event
- No demo flights in Amsterdam as Helitech focuses on trade
- Helipark becomes Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center
- Apply Today for an HFI 2015 Scholarship
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrades to EC135
- Two more corporate AW169s sold in the UK