AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- AnalySwift’s Composite Simulation Tools Available Online through cdmHUB Web Platform
- Protean wins Airbus Helicopters Vision Zero Aviation Safety Award
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. honors leaders in air medical industry
- Serial produced Mi-10 marks 50th anniversary of maiden flight
- Russian Helicopters celebrates 45th anniversary of Mi-24 first flight
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS350 for Muti-Mission Use
- Aspen Receives FAA Approval For Free Synthetic Vision Trial Offer
- Bell Displays Latest HEMS Technology at AMTC 2014
- Metro Aviation closer to HeliSAS STC for EC135
- PRISM Releases Enhanced FRAT for Helicopter Air Ambulance Operators
- Bell Announces First Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Deals in South Africa
- Aspen Avionics Receives Certification For VFR Primary Flight Display
- Becker Avionics Provides Digital Audio System Solution for HALO-Flight Bell 429
- REBTECH names Executive Director of Business Development
- Donaldson Inlet Barrier Filters Prove Their Worth In Air Medical Operations
- Register Update – USA – week to 21 September 2014
- Christie Simulation Display Roadshow on Oct. 8th
- Wysong Enterprises showcases Hospital Wing EC130 at AMTC14
- Miami Valley Hospital CareFlight begins service with AS365 N3+
- Jury awards $16M in Sundance helicopter crash