AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Uganda receives new VIP Mi-171E
- IHST gathers safety experts from around the globe at Heli-Expo
- Killer drone squad: Russia unveils anti-armor assault multicopter
- CAE gets approval for US Navy MH-60R/S Tech Refresh program
- Airbus expects H160 simulator prior to customer deliveries
- Garmin launches pair of ADS-B transponders
- Bristow invests in specialist oil and gas UAV company
- NBAA Supports Aviation Tax Exemption in Maryland
- Bristow dividend cut from 34 cents to just 7 cents
- Kent Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance AW169 expected today
- Disney aims to patent UAV based movie projection system
- Amateur-build helicopter builder in India seeks permission to fly
- Meghalaya Government extends Pawan Hans contract by six months
- Carilion Life-Guard launches ‘Land The Drone’ safety campaign
- EASA approves rig automated approach system for Airbus H225
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics appoints new Senior Account Manager
- Police Aviation News – January 2016 Edition
- Bristow offshore turnover down 21.2% in December quarter
- Schiebel Camcopter demonstrates Detect and Avoid system
- FAA welcomes Global Carbon Emissions Standards Agreement