AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- Helitech opens with only three manufacturers present
- US National Defense Authorization Act expected to approve $2.8 Billion for Bell military programs
- Air Methods Acquires San Antonio AirLIFE
- Australia – Standoff on Sorrento helipad
- First flight for Chinese Z-11WB armed helicopter
- Lancaster General Hospital to relocate helipad for two years
- Russian Helicopters to unveil new models and UAV
- Coulson Aircrane CEO recognized by the B.C. Aviation Cou
- Oracle billionaire plans helipads at luxury Hawaiian island resorts
- PHI Air Medical closes base at Paducah
- Lord Corporation starts Bell 412 spindle exchange program
- Heli-One adds S92 blade service capability in Norway
- Heli-One to upgrade avionics suite on 18 German Police Super Pumas
- BLR Flight Tests FastFin System for AH-1 Cobra
- CAE launches H225 training at Oslo training centre
- BLR Aerospace appoints European FastFin distributor
- Aspen Adds New Sales and Field Support Staff
- JSSI Continues to Expand Helicopter Programs
- Register Update – USA – week to 4 October 2015
- Register Update – Austria – September 2015