AVINCO expands its commercial presence in North America with the appointment of former Airbus Helicopters Director MIKE RICHARDSON as Commercial Director.
Mike Richardson has over 42 years of total aircraft industry experience. He was formerly Director, After Market Sales at American Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) responsible for the secondary market in the US.
He also held management positions in technical support, Aircraft sales and leasing as well as the financial and administrative management of the used and lease Aircraft business element for American Eurocopter.
Mike also has management experience on an operator level in both commercial and government operations, logistics, completions and maintenance.
Avinco has been targeting North America as a primary market for some time. With Mike now overseeing commercial and technical activities in the US and Canada, Avinco is in a position to offer solutions suited to North American customers, while benefitting from Avinco’s worldwide network.
Richardson will be operating out of Dallas.
“I am delighted to welcome Mike on board. We had been looking for the right person to help us tackle the North American market for a while, and Mike’s extensive experience and network in the US helicopter industry is perfectly suited to the task” says Francois Gautier, CEO of Avinco.” I have full confidence that Mike will play a pivotal role in achieving our goals for this strategic market”.
For more information visit:
- FAA evaluates British Anti-UAV Defence System
- EHAC experts debate on the Future of HEMS in Europe
- Murphy Oil recognises VNH South
- Australian Army receive three Chinooks over two months ahead of schedule
- Bristow appoints new UK SAR leader
- Airbus Helicopters Canada opens extension to Ontario facility
- AAR awarded $25M contract for two helicopters in Afghanistan
- Columbia Helicopters awarded $25M contract for two helicopters in Afghanistan
- Airbus awarded another $73M to support UH-72 fleet
- HABCO appoints European representative for PinPoint tool control systems
- Bristow Targets More Government Work
- US Coast Guard contracts with Erickson in Alaska
- Fly Safe: Prevention of Loss of Control Accidents
- Australian Army commemorates Black Hawk accident 20 years on
- Russian Helicopters and Avicopter to develop heavy lift rotorcraft
- Whirly-Girls Announce a New Mid-Year Scholarship
- Bell 412EPI Participates in Royal Thai Army Aviation Day
- Hawk 8000lb hook picked for Bell 525
- Russia overcomes import dependence on helicopter engines
- ASU Obtains FAA Aviation Safety Inspector Training Contract