On Tuesday 14th October, Helitech International will be running the Business and Strategy Conference, exploring future opportunities and challenges in the European Rotorcraft Sector.
Perspectives on the future of the industry: The Industry Business Leaders’ Forum led by key industry figureheads will culminate in a round table discussion focussing on key business and strategy issues facing the rotorcraft industry over the next five-to-ten years.
Case studies on essential industry developments: UAV experts will be providing perspectives and opinions on where and how remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) can add value to the industry.
Panel discussions on evolving helicopter operations: These discussions, led by senior decision makers, will focus on key trends in growth and experiences to date within emergency helicopter operations in Eastern Europe.
The opportunity to network with key industry peers in one place: The whole day will provide a unique opportunity to meet with key influencers in the industry in one place.
Gain valuable insights into developments within the industry: Sessions throughout this day will provide you and your company with valuable insights to help you thrive in a developing market.
More information here
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30