On Tuesday 14th October, Helitech International will be running the Business and Strategy Conference, exploring future opportunities and challenges in the European Rotorcraft Sector.
Perspectives on the future of the industry: The Industry Business Leaders’ Forum led by key industry figureheads will culminate in a round table discussion focussing on key business and strategy issues facing the rotorcraft industry over the next five-to-ten years.
Case studies on essential industry developments: UAV experts will be providing perspectives and opinions on where and how remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) can add value to the industry.
Panel discussions on evolving helicopter operations: These discussions, led by senior decision makers, will focus on key trends in growth and experiences to date within emergency helicopter operations in Eastern Europe.
The opportunity to network with key industry peers in one place: The whole day will provide a unique opportunity to meet with key influencers in the industry in one place.
Gain valuable insights into developments within the industry: Sessions throughout this day will provide you and your company with valuable insights to help you thrive in a developing market.
More information here
- AviChina Acquires AVIC
- Bell Reveals V-247 Vigilant
- Airbus Works with HUMS System
- Polish Navy Overhaul Mi-14 SAR
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident