Christie®, which introduced the world’s first DLP® simulation projection system with LED illumination, is on the road again bringing its simulation display solutions to Dayton, Ohio, on October 8. Register by Oct 3 at http://www.christiedigital.
At the Christie Sim Roadshow, simulation and defense industry program managers, systems engineers and technical specialists who are exploring solutions to deliver a more realistic and effective training experience using simulation solutions, will get a taste of Christie’s leading display solutions engineered for real-world simulated environments.
Attendees will see demonstrations of solutions that optimize dynamic image quality, maximize uptime and work efficiently within a narrow budget. Technical experts will also be on-hand to answer questions and for one-on-one discussions.
Christie Sim Roadshow products and solutions include:
· Matrix StIM dual input projection capability – experience the dramatic increase in dynamic image quality with 120Hz operation
· AutoCal™ – understand the efficiency and ease of operation of Christie’s automatic calibration solution and how it helps increase system uptime
· Deployable immersive training simulator – test drive Christie’s turnkey system designed for cost-constrained applications such as helicopter, UAV operator, vehicle and part-task training
There is no charge to attend. Registration is required by Oct 3. To register, log on to: http://www.christiedigital.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio Inc., Japan, (JP:6925), designs, sophisticated virtual reality, simulation systems and control room environments including high-resolution power walls, multi-sided immersive environments, curved screen displays, domed simulation and multi-projector arrays. Industries and organizations that rely on Christie range from government agencies to oil and gas, aerospace to entertainment, and manufacturing and design to pharmaceuticals. For more information, visit www.christiedigital.com.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023