Christie®, which introduced the world’s first DLP® simulation projection system with LED illumination, is on the road again bringing its simulation display solutions to Dayton, Ohio, on October 8. Register by Oct 3 at http://www.christiedigital.
At the Christie Sim Roadshow, simulation and defense industry program managers, systems engineers and technical specialists who are exploring solutions to deliver a more realistic and effective training experience using simulation solutions, will get a taste of Christie’s leading display solutions engineered for real-world simulated environments.
Attendees will see demonstrations of solutions that optimize dynamic image quality, maximize uptime and work efficiently within a narrow budget. Technical experts will also be on-hand to answer questions and for one-on-one discussions.
Christie Sim Roadshow products and solutions include:
· Matrix StIM dual input projection capability – experience the dramatic increase in dynamic image quality with 120Hz operation
· AutoCal™ – understand the efficiency and ease of operation of Christie’s automatic calibration solution and how it helps increase system uptime
· Deployable immersive training simulator – test drive Christie’s turnkey system designed for cost-constrained applications such as helicopter, UAV operator, vehicle and part-task training
There is no charge to attend. Registration is required by Oct 3. To register, log on to: http://www.christiedigital.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio Inc., Japan, (JP:6925), designs, sophisticated virtual reality, simulation systems and control room environments including high-resolution power walls, multi-sided immersive environments, curved screen displays, domed simulation and multi-projector arrays. Industries and organizations that rely on Christie range from government agencies to oil and gas, aerospace to entertainment, and manufacturing and design to pharmaceuticals. For more information, visit www.christiedigital.com.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion