Strand is pleased to announce the completion of a new responsive website for Boston MedFlight, a non-profit organization that provides emergency and inter-facility air and ground critical care transport in Boston and throughout New England.
Our team had the pleasure of collaborating with the staff at Boston MedFlight as we worked to deliver a website that tells the Boston MedFlight story and provides visitors a streamlined mobile responsive experience whether on a smart phone, tablet or PC.
“When you help a non-profit organization like Boston MedFlight find their voice and bring their amazing story to the world, it’s a different kind of pride. They do more than just save lives on their own. They provide the tools for others do the same every single day. My team has never been more jazzed about a site launch. They were amazing, “ said David Strand, CEO and Brand Director of Strand Marketing.
“Many thanks to the Strand team for their wonderful work designing the new Boston MedFlight website. We’re thrilled to see our life-saving mission and our remarkable story so beautifully and accurately depicted,” said Boston MedFlight’s Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, Suzanne Wedel, MD.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd