Strand is pleased to announce the completion of a new responsive website for Boston MedFlight, a non-profit organization that provides emergency and inter-facility air and ground critical care transport in Boston and throughout New England.
Our team had the pleasure of collaborating with the staff at Boston MedFlight as we worked to deliver a website that tells the Boston MedFlight story and provides visitors a streamlined mobile responsive experience whether on a smart phone, tablet or PC.
“When you help a non-profit organization like Boston MedFlight find their voice and bring their amazing story to the world, it’s a different kind of pride. They do more than just save lives on their own. They provide the tools for others do the same every single day. My team has never been more jazzed about a site launch. They were amazing, “ said David Strand, CEO and Brand Director of Strand Marketing.
“Many thanks to the Strand team for their wonderful work designing the new Boston MedFlight website. We’re thrilled to see our life-saving mission and our remarkable story so beautifully and accurately depicted,” said Boston MedFlight’s Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, Suzanne Wedel, MD.
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric