Strand is pleased to announce the completion of a new responsive website for Boston MedFlight, a non-profit organization that provides emergency and inter-facility air and ground critical care transport in Boston and throughout New England.
Our team had the pleasure of collaborating with the staff at Boston MedFlight as we worked to deliver a website that tells the Boston MedFlight story and provides visitors a streamlined mobile responsive experience whether on a smart phone, tablet or PC.
“When you help a non-profit organization like Boston MedFlight find their voice and bring their amazing story to the world, it’s a different kind of pride. They do more than just save lives on their own. They provide the tools for others do the same every single day. My team has never been more jazzed about a site launch. They were amazing, “ said David Strand, CEO and Brand Director of Strand Marketing.
“Many thanks to the Strand team for their wonderful work designing the new Boston MedFlight website. We’re thrilled to see our life-saving mission and our remarkable story so beautifully and accurately depicted,” said Boston MedFlight’s Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, Suzanne Wedel, MD.
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s
- Waypoint Leasing Increases Customer Count
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018