Strand is pleased to announce the completion of a new responsive website for Boston MedFlight, a non-profit organization that provides emergency and inter-facility air and ground critical care transport in Boston and throughout New England.
Our team had the pleasure of collaborating with the staff at Boston MedFlight as we worked to deliver a website that tells the Boston MedFlight story and provides visitors a streamlined mobile responsive experience whether on a smart phone, tablet or PC.
“When you help a non-profit organization like Boston MedFlight find their voice and bring their amazing story to the world, it’s a different kind of pride. They do more than just save lives on their own. They provide the tools for others do the same every single day. My team has never been more jazzed about a site launch. They were amazing, “ said David Strand, CEO and Brand Director of Strand Marketing.
“Many thanks to the Strand team for their wonderful work designing the new Boston MedFlight website. We’re thrilled to see our life-saving mission and our remarkable story so beautifully and accurately depicted,” said Boston MedFlight’s Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, Suzanne Wedel, MD.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award