Associated Aircraft Group (AAG(R)), the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76(R) helicopter service, is proud to announce that it has earned International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Stage II Registration, demonstrating its ongoing commitment to safety and its Safety Management System (SMS).
Certificates of Registration are issued by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) to operators that have demonstrated compliance through successful completion of an audit by an IBAC Accredited Auditor.
“Obtaining IS-BAO Stage II Registration further validates our company’s steadfast commitment to the safety of our clients and employees,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “AAG’s Safety Management System is the foundation of everything we do. Our operations revolve around the continuous implementation of the highest safety standards. This achievement puts AAG in an elite category among helicopter operators who have a mature Safety Management System. It is truly a testament to our high level of expertise and exemplary safety record.”
IBAC introduced the IS-BAO program in 2002 to foster standardized, safe and highly professional aircraft operations. IS-BAO is a voluntary standard that represents a code of best practice. Stage II Registration is granted to those operators whose SMS is functioning with the results being actively measured.
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 25 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership programs, and helicopter maintenance services from its Teterboro, New York, Providence and Philadelphia locations. With the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76C(TM) aircraft, AAG is the only VIP helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Authorized Customer Support Center.
AAG is well recognized for its long history of owning and operating S-76C helicopters in the Northeast. AAG is Platinum rated by ARG/US International, is Wyvern recommended, and has recently achieved 45,000 safe flying hours in the S-76C helicopter. AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston markets.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Connecticut, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high technology products and services to the aerospace and building industries.
S-76 and AAG are registered trademarks of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd