Associated Aircraft Group (AAG(R)), the Northeast’s largest premier executive Sikorsky S-76(R) helicopter service, is proud to announce that it has earned International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Stage II Registration, demonstrating its ongoing commitment to safety and its Safety Management System (SMS).
Certificates of Registration are issued by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) to operators that have demonstrated compliance through successful completion of an audit by an IBAC Accredited Auditor.
“Obtaining IS-BAO Stage II Registration further validates our company’s steadfast commitment to the safety of our clients and employees,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “AAG’s Safety Management System is the foundation of everything we do. Our operations revolve around the continuous implementation of the highest safety standards. This achievement puts AAG in an elite category among helicopter operators who have a mature Safety Management System. It is truly a testament to our high level of expertise and exemplary safety record.”
IBAC introduced the IS-BAO program in 2002 to foster standardized, safe and highly professional aircraft operations. IS-BAO is a voluntary standard that represents a code of best practice. Stage II Registration is granted to those operators whose SMS is functioning with the results being actively measured.
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 25 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership programs, and helicopter maintenance services from its Teterboro, New York, Providence and Philadelphia locations. With the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76C(TM) aircraft, AAG is the only VIP helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Authorized Customer Support Center.
AAG is well recognized for its long history of owning and operating S-76C helicopters in the Northeast. AAG is Platinum rated by ARG/US International, is Wyvern recommended, and has recently achieved 45,000 safe flying hours in the S-76C helicopter. AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston markets.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Connecticut, is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high technology products and services to the aerospace and building industries.
S-76 and AAG are registered trademarks of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point
- Russian Helicopters are ready to supply six Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters to open service centers in China
- Two Awards of Excellence won by Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence – winners announced
- Aspirus MedEvac Achieves NAAMTA Accreditation
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Senior Executive VP
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Changes for SB-1 Defiant Test Flight
- Asbestos forces Canadian SAR EH101s to move out of Gander
- Lockheed Awarded $382M Contract for Production and Delivery for 8 MH-60R
- NEXA Advisors and VFS to Produce Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- PAC delivers 3 Upgraded EC135s
- Trials to launch and land Chinooks on RFA Tidesurge
- Thales to set up Chinese training centre with Avicopter
- SGT Wins Contracts to Support US Army Black Hawk
- CHC Continues 50 Years of Service with Point Resources AS