This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed. Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
JA9398 AS350B, 1806; Motoichi Tamura, Ibaraki Pref.; (09-01) 13-Jan-2015
JA33BK EC145 (4035) Okayama Authorities, Okayama Pref.
JA913A S-76D (761005) Mitsubishi Corporation, Miyagi Pref.
JA915A S-76D (761029) Mitsubishi Corporation, Miyagi Pref.
JA804H EC135T1 (0124) to USA as N720N
JA6174 B206L4 (52147) withdrawn from use
JA6769 A109K2 (10019) withdrawn from use
CHANGE OF OWNER
JA7950 R22B () Yasuta Soken
JA7902 R44 () NELET biru Kanri System
JA691A EC225LP () Japan Coast Guard
Register updates – a service of HeliHub.com
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries