This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed. Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
JA9398 AS350B, 1806; Motoichi Tamura, Ibaraki Pref.; (09-01) 13-Jan-2015
JA33BK EC145 (4035) Okayama Authorities, Okayama Pref.
JA913A S-76D (761005) Mitsubishi Corporation, Miyagi Pref.
JA915A S-76D (761029) Mitsubishi Corporation, Miyagi Pref.
JA804H EC135T1 (0124) to USA as N720N
JA6174 B206L4 (52147) withdrawn from use
JA6769 A109K2 (10019) withdrawn from use
CHANGE OF OWNER
JA7950 R22B () Yasuta Soken
JA7902 R44 () NELET biru Kanri System
JA691A EC225LP () Japan Coast Guard
Register updates – a service of HeliHub.com
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills