This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Register Updates” series, listing helicopters which have been added to a particular national register, removed from it or the listed owner has changed. Our coverage represents the majority of registration and owner changes within the global civilian helicopter fleet. Most updates are weekly or monthly, although some are less frequent.
JA9398 AS350B, 1806; Motoichi Tamura, Ibaraki Pref.; (09-01) 13-Jan-2015
JA33BK EC145 (4035) Okayama Authorities, Okayama Pref.
JA913A S-76D (761005) Mitsubishi Corporation, Miyagi Pref.
JA915A S-76D (761029) Mitsubishi Corporation, Miyagi Pref.
JA804H EC135T1 (0124) to USA as N720N
JA6174 B206L4 (52147) withdrawn from use
JA6769 A109K2 (10019) withdrawn from use
CHANGE OF OWNER
JA7950 R22B () Yasuta Soken
JA7902 R44 () NELET biru Kanri System
JA691A EC225LP () Japan Coast Guard
Register updates – a service of HeliHub.com
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd