Tiger Tugs announces the introduction of their new model MD helicopter mover. The new MD tug is designed to specifically handle the MD 500 series helicopters. The 500 series has always been a problem to move on the ground with its very springy support struts. Our new lift system completely stays away from the skids or struts to provide a safe and secure way to move the MD 500 series helicopters. We have designed a support saddle that lifts the helicopter from the belly. The saddles are covered with a soft dense neoprene rubber to protect the skin and are molded to match the curvature of the belly of that helicopter. With our unique wireless remote control system you can maneuver your helicopter in tight hangar spaces effortlessly while controlling it from any vantage point. No longer do you need to have additional people to watch for hangar incursions.
Tiger Tugs are the first true scissor lift transport on the market. Tiger Tugs are in use all around the globe. They have earned a reputation as being extremely reliable, trouble free and the easiest safest tug you could possibly use! For more information call us at 541 585 4041 or visit our website at www.tigertugs.com. Visit us at Booth 4043 at this year’s HAI show.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point