Tiger Tugs announces the introduction of their new model MD helicopter mover. The new MD tug is designed to specifically handle the MD 500 series helicopters. The 500 series has always been a problem to move on the ground with its very springy support struts. Our new lift system completely stays away from the skids or struts to provide a safe and secure way to move the MD 500 series helicopters. We have designed a support saddle that lifts the helicopter from the belly. The saddles are covered with a soft dense neoprene rubber to protect the skin and are molded to match the curvature of the belly of that helicopter. With our unique wireless remote control system you can maneuver your helicopter in tight hangar spaces effortlessly while controlling it from any vantage point. No longer do you need to have additional people to watch for hangar incursions.
Tiger Tugs are the first true scissor lift transport on the market. Tiger Tugs are in use all around the globe. They have earned a reputation as being extremely reliable, trouble free and the easiest safest tug you could possibly use! For more information call us at 541 585 4041 or visit our website at www.tigertugs.com. Visit us at Booth 4043 at this year’s HAI show.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%