Vector Aerospace Corporation (“Vector Aerospace”), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”) has signed a three year agreement, plus option periods, with Mavana Air Support to provide MRO support for its Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 engines and Airbus Helicopters AS350 and EC130 dynamic components.
“During past agreements with Vector Aerospace we have always been pleased by the level of quality, customer service and quick turnaround time they provided for us,” said Rhys Chamberlain, Operations Director at Mavana Air Support. “Our decision to select Vector Aerospace to provide MRO support for our Arriel1 & 2 engines and AS350 and EC130 dynamic components is based on our proven confidence in Vector Aerospace’s capabilities and the positive relationship we have developed with the Vector team over the years.”
“Vector Aerospace is pleased to announce this contract with Mavana Air Support,” said Chris McDowell, vice president sales and marketing at Vector HS-NA. “We look forward to working with Mavana to provide superior quality and service and to continue to grow our relationship with them over the next three plus years.”
Vector Aerospace provides support for Airbus Helicopters AS350, AS355, EC130, EC135, BK117, EC145 and AS332 series helicopters. With OEM approvals for airframe, engines, dynamic components, and avionics, Vector Aerospace is able to offer tip-to-tail MRO support on AS350 series aircraft. Vector Aerospace has over two decades of experience supporting Airbus Helicopters models with 62 OEM approved repairs. Vector Aerospace is also an authorized Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Center with over 30 years of MRO experience on this engine platform.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
Mavana Air Support
Established in 2007, Mavana Air Support manages the provision of engineering services for helicopter and fixed wing operators, primarily the repair and overhaul of aircraft components and the sourcing and supply of aircraft components and spare parts. Mavana Air Support partners with customers and suppliers to ensure customers receive a more cost effective and timely solution than could be achieved elsewhere, reducing the downtime of aircraft.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace serves commercial and military customers in supporting gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector Aerospace’s 2,700 employees act with integrity in setting the standard of customer service.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
Left to Right – Russ Lore, Customer Service Manager, Vector Aerospace, Scott McEwan, Regional Sales Manager, Western US, Vector Aerospace, Leigh Cheyne, Director, Mavana Air Support, Rhys Chamberlain, Operations Director, Mavana Air Support, Declan O’Shea, President and CEO, Vector Aerospace
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight