Spectrum Aeromed completed its first of four Agusta 109/119 equipment kit installations for TriState CareFlight.
TriState CareFlight offers inter-facility fixed and rotor wing transports, and rotor wing EMS services (excluding maternal and neonatal patients) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They operate out of Arizona serving Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico.
The equipment kit includes a left side load pivot system STC for the Agusta 109/119 helicopter approved in 2014.
“Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of safety in all aspects of our operation and time is an important factor”, said Director of Maintenance for TriState CareFlight Sid Essex, “Spectrum Aeromed’s pivot stretcher allows the crew to load patients with ease while optimizing response times.”
In addition to the pivot stretcher, Spectrum Aeromed also installed a base system with drawers, oxygen and electrical system in the cargo area that routes up to the cabin valances.
“The left side load pivot system STC for the Agusta 109/119 helicopter was a paramount project of 2014,” said Vice President Account Representative Matthew Christenson, “We are honored to enhance the crew’s patient loading system and we look forward to the next three installations.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
ABOUT TRISTATE CARE FLIGHT:
TriState CareFlight is a critical care transport service dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care and rapid transport throughout our service areas in the Southwest. TriState CareFlight’s primary mission is to rapidly transport critically ill and injured patients for health care facilities and EMS agencies while providing the highest level of care available. TriState CareFlight’s fleet of rotor and fixed wing aircraft allows for the most efficient and expedient transport no matter where the patient is located.
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bangladesh operator Bashundhara Airways orders five from Leonardo
- Leonardo approves fifth Service Centre in Japan
- FAA approves AMS lightweight medical interior for AW109 and AW119
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- FAA approves AMS ambulance interior for AW119 and AW109
- EASA certifies AW109 Trekker
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Helikorea acquires a AW109 FTD Level 5 entrol simulator
- Biggin Hill Airport heli shuttle service grows to 6 AW109s
- Prince Carl Philip tries the military pilot life