JETNET LLC, the world leader in aviation market intelligence, will host its 5th annual JETNET iQ Global Business Aviation Summit in New York City on June 23-24, 2015. The JETNET iQ Summit is a fast-paced, data-rich gathering of industry thought leaders to discuss, deliberate, and predict the state of business aviation markets.
Industry veteran Susan Brogan, JETNET iQ Director of Special Programs, returns for the 5th consecutive year to chair an A-list of confirmed speakers, panelists, and attendees representing a virtual “Who’s Who” of business aviation. The line-up includes leaders drawn from across the industry spectrum, including business aircraft OEM leaders, aircraft sales and finance experts, Wall Street aerospace and defense analysts, aircraft owner/operators, aviation trade organization directors, and UHNWI research professionals.
Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Vice President of Sales, and Rollie Vincent, JETNET iQ Creator/Director, will present insights from JETNET iQ’s latest research and 10-year business jet delivery and fleet forecast. The JETNET iQ Survey database now includes more than 8,500 respondents from 125 countries, and is the most comprehensive on-going study of business aircraft owners and operators available in the market.
“Our past attendees are our strongest testimony for this extraordinary event,” said Paul Cardarelli. “They’ve called it ‘The best one-day conference in the industry.’ We strive for nothing less, and this year’s event will be another must-see for aviation professionals.”
For the convenience of attendees, the 2015 JETNET iQ Summit is scheduled on the eve of the New York area National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Regional Forum, held at Teterboro Airport on Thursday, June 25.
More information on the 2015 JETNET iQ Summit, including registration details and the latest agenda, can be found at JETNETiQ.com under the “JETNET iQ Summit” link.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business, commercial, and helicopter aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 100,000 airframes. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via real-time internet access or regular updates.
For more information on JETNET LLC log on to jetnet.com or contact Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Vice President of Sales, at 800-553-8638 (USA) or [email protected]; International inquiries, contact Karim Derbala, JETNET Managing Director of Global Sales, at 22.214.171.124.7056 or [email protected].
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd