JETNET LLC, the world leader in aviation market intelligence, will host its 5th annual JETNET iQ Global Business Aviation Summit in New York City on June 23-24, 2015. The JETNET iQ Summit is a fast-paced, data-rich gathering of industry thought leaders to discuss, deliberate, and predict the state of business aviation markets.
Industry veteran Susan Brogan, JETNET iQ Director of Special Programs, returns for the 5th consecutive year to chair an A-list of confirmed speakers, panelists, and attendees representing a virtual “Who’s Who” of business aviation. The line-up includes leaders drawn from across the industry spectrum, including business aircraft OEM leaders, aircraft sales and finance experts, Wall Street aerospace and defense analysts, aircraft owner/operators, aviation trade organization directors, and UHNWI research professionals.
Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Vice President of Sales, and Rollie Vincent, JETNET iQ Creator/Director, will present insights from JETNET iQ’s latest research and 10-year business jet delivery and fleet forecast. The JETNET iQ Survey database now includes more than 8,500 respondents from 125 countries, and is the most comprehensive on-going study of business aircraft owners and operators available in the market.
“Our past attendees are our strongest testimony for this extraordinary event,” said Paul Cardarelli. “They’ve called it ‘The best one-day conference in the industry.’ We strive for nothing less, and this year’s event will be another must-see for aviation professionals.”
For the convenience of attendees, the 2015 JETNET iQ Summit is scheduled on the eve of the New York area National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Regional Forum, held at Teterboro Airport on Thursday, June 25.
More information on the 2015 JETNET iQ Summit, including registration details and the latest agenda, can be found at JETNETiQ.com under the “JETNET iQ Summit” link.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business, commercial, and helicopter aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 100,000 airframes. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via real-time internet access or regular updates.
For more information on JETNET LLC log on to jetnet.com or contact Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Vice President of Sales, at 800-553-8638 (USA) or [email protected]; International inquiries, contact Karim Derbala, JETNET Managing Director of Global Sales, at 22.214.171.124.7056 or [email protected].
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices