Aspen Avionics (Hangar B) today announced a price reduction on its single-band ATX100 and ATX100G transceivers. Originally priced at $3,995, the ATX100 now lists for $2,645. The recently certified ATX100G price has also been reduced to $3,495 from $4,995.
“We understand there are many ADS-B options available. These price reductions align with our philosophy of bringing affordable and flexible avionics solutions to the general aviation community while leveraging installed avionics to keep flyaway costs low,” said John Uczekaj, Aspen president and CEO.
Aspen’s single-band and dual band ADS-B solutions are all compatible with Aspen Evolution PFDs and MFDs. Each of the Aspen ADS-B solutions can utilize either a single, bottom-mounted antenna or a diversity antenna system* with top and bottom mounted antennas for optimum traffic detection.
Aspen single-band ADS-B transceivers receive and transmit on 978 MHz Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) frequency.
•ATX100 – ADS-B transceiver provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder and a WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B Out mandate below 18,000 feet when used with a WAAS GPS.
•ATX100G – ADS-B transceiver with internal WAAS GPS sensor provides ADS-B In and Out capability for aircraft equipped with a Mode A/C or Mode S transponder without a compatible WAAS GPS navigation receiver. Receives ADS-B subscription-free weather, traffic and meets ADS-B out mandate below 18,000 feet.
About Aspen Avionics, Inc.
A new way to look at avionics.™
Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into general aviation cockpits—and budgets. Our products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. The way we look at it, getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, we design products to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own. The company can be found online at www.aspenavionics.com, and may be reached at (505) 856-5034.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30