Sunset Aviation Service, Inc. located in Aurora Oregon is proud to announce our new website at www.sunsetaviationservice.com along with a new phone number of 503-776-5053. Our capabilities list has also been expanded to better serve more of the helicopter industry.
Sunset Aviation Service was awarded the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) certificate 9SHR799L as an Approved Repair Station at its Aurora, Oregon facility in 2013.
Sunset Aviation Service met the stringent requirements of the FAA Certified Repair Station with a Limited Accessories Rating. In the past nine years Sunset Helicopters has made great strides in building a top quality Maintenance department, including a new hydraulics shop. Sunset Aviation Service, Inc. Repair Station is now offering for hydraulic repair, overhaul and alteration services for the following models of helicopters:
Bell 204, 205, 206, 206L, 212, 412, UH-1
MD Helicopters – MD500
Schweizer – S300
Sikorsky – S61, S64/CH-54
For the full Capabilities list: http://www.sunsetaviationservice.com/#!capabilities/c1erv Sunset Aviation Services, Inc. has an experienced team of mechanics trained to inspect, repair, and overhaul all accessories within the parameters of our operation specifications.
For more information on our Repair Station capabilities please contact Sunset Aviation Services at 503-776-5053 or visit us at www.sunsetaviationservice.com
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%