Attention all Philadelphia-area helicopter pilots! HAI, in conjunction with the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), is hosting a helicopter safety conference this coming Tuesday, June 2, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Don’t miss this landmark event!
The conference will feature the very latest information on the safety issues facing the rotorcraft industry, presented by some of the top industry experts in their field! AgustaWestland Philadelphia will have an AW-119 on display, and Pat McKernan, head of flight operations for AgustaWestland Philadelphia, will discuss full-down autorotations.
What you learn can make your flying easier and may save your life! The safety conference will be held at the American Helicopter Museum, 1220 American Blvd., West Chester, PA 19380.
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride