Attention all Philadelphia-area helicopter pilots! HAI, in conjunction with the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), is hosting a helicopter safety conference this coming Tuesday, June 2, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Don’t miss this landmark event!
The conference will feature the very latest information on the safety issues facing the rotorcraft industry, presented by some of the top industry experts in their field! AgustaWestland Philadelphia will have an AW-119 on display, and Pat McKernan, head of flight operations for AgustaWestland Philadelphia, will discuss full-down autorotations.
What you learn can make your flying easier and may save your life! The safety conference will be held at the American Helicopter Museum, 1220 American Blvd., West Chester, PA 19380.
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017