Attention all Philadelphia-area helicopter pilots! HAI, in conjunction with the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), is hosting a helicopter safety conference this coming Tuesday, June 2, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Don’t miss this landmark event!
The conference will feature the very latest information on the safety issues facing the rotorcraft industry, presented by some of the top industry experts in their field! AgustaWestland Philadelphia will have an AW-119 on display, and Pat McKernan, head of flight operations for AgustaWestland Philadelphia, will discuss full-down autorotations.
What you learn can make your flying easier and may save your life! The safety conference will be held at the American Helicopter Museum, 1220 American Blvd., West Chester, PA 19380.
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication