Attention all Philadelphia-area helicopter pilots! HAI, in conjunction with the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), is hosting a helicopter safety conference this coming Tuesday, June 2, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Don’t miss this landmark event!
The conference will feature the very latest information on the safety issues facing the rotorcraft industry, presented by some of the top industry experts in their field! AgustaWestland Philadelphia will have an AW-119 on display, and Pat McKernan, head of flight operations for AgustaWestland Philadelphia, will discuss full-down autorotations.
What you learn can make your flying easier and may save your life! The safety conference will be held at the American Helicopter Museum, 1220 American Blvd., West Chester, PA 19380.
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract