Maxcraft Avionics Ltd announces that they have received FAA Validation of their Transport Canada STC SH14-50 (FAA SR03524NY) for installation of the Mid-Continent MD302 Standby Attitude Module. This complements the G500H PFD/MFD, or any EFIS package in a light helicopter, replacing analog instruments. This STC is applicable to light Airbus (Eurocopter) Helicopters, including AS350, AS355, EC120, EC130 series, and more.
The MD302 Standby Attitude Module provides critical flight and situational data to the pilot. The design is built around a solid-state electronic sensor array for high reliability and contains an integral and rechargeable Nanophosphate® lithium-ion battery that can power the unit for up to two hours if main aircraft power is lost. The dual, high resolution LCD display uses smooth graphics, daylight-readable brightness and a configurable lighting response curve to ensure optimal visibility in all conditions.
SAM is designed for simple and intuitive operation. The central Control Knob can be located at the bottom-centre, middle-left or middle-right of the unit bezel depending on the installation orientation. This is the only user interface device on the unit. The MD302 is installed to receive ARINC data from the Primary Flight Display (PFD), the BARO value will automatically synchronize. Manually changing the MD302 barometric setting will override the external source.
About Maxcraft Avionics Ltd.
Maxcraft specializes in avionics design, installation, and maintenance. Its design services group is among the most professional in Canada, and holds an extensive catalogue of exclusive STCs. Maxcraft’s client base includes operators for all types of aircraft including private, commercial, business, charter, corporate, airline, police, military and air ambulance. As an AMO its state-of-the-art shop facilities provide full service support to the private and commercial fixed wing market as well as the helicopter sector. Maxcraft Avionics can be found on the web at www.maxcraft.ca or may be reached at 604-465-3080.
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations