The Korean Coast Guard has once again selected AEM’s Loud Speaker systems. The newest contract is for 700W systems to be set up on their Ka-32 helicopters. The immediate requirement is for five systems that will be installed, tested and certified in Korea by LG International’s Aviation Unit. The systems include AA21-400 PA/Siren Control Units, PA700-001 Amplifiers and TS94-04DN Speakers.
This contract follows an earlier commitment by the Korean Coast Guard where they chose the new generation 600W Loud Speaker System (control units, amplifiers and loud speakers) for their B412 and AS565 helicopters.
AEM Corp has completed a variety of environmental qualification tests on the legacy PA systems, meeting DO-160 and BS3G-100 requirements. The legacy systems are installed and approved by numerous helicopter OEMs and aftermarket completion centers, and can be found in light, medium and heavy helicopters supporting a variety of mission roles.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility). (www.aem-corp.com)
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia
- Nearly 550 rotorcraft now sharing data with Airbus
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s