The Korean Coast Guard has once again selected AEM’s Loud Speaker systems. The newest contract is for 700W systems to be set up on their Ka-32 helicopters. The immediate requirement is for five systems that will be installed, tested and certified in Korea by LG International’s Aviation Unit. The systems include AA21-400 PA/Siren Control Units, PA700-001 Amplifiers and TS94-04DN Speakers.
This contract follows an earlier commitment by the Korean Coast Guard where they chose the new generation 600W Loud Speaker System (control units, amplifiers and loud speakers) for their B412 and AS565 helicopters.
AEM Corp has completed a variety of environmental qualification tests on the legacy PA systems, meeting DO-160 and BS3G-100 requirements. The legacy systems are installed and approved by numerous helicopter OEMs and aftermarket completion centers, and can be found in light, medium and heavy helicopters supporting a variety of mission roles.
About AEM: Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM) designs and manufactures specialized communication systems and products for various special role aircraft, including Police, EMS, SAR and Firefighting. AEM also designs, manufactures and refurbishes illuminated panels and display products. A Canadian company founded in 2009, AEM is a diversified globally active company that provides products and services to operators, systems integrators and OEMs worldwide. AEM excels in customer service and support throughout the world by way of a network of dealers, distributors and agents. AEM is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and is ISO9001/AS9100C registered. AEM is also registered under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (ITAR eligibility). (www.aem-corp.com)
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service