Airbus Helicopters is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new office located in the Mirabel Helico complex in Mirabel, Quebec. The Mirabel Helico complex is a state of the art facility that will serve to support the Quebec rotary wing community. Additionally the facility provides an outlet for corporate events and fly-ins.
“We are very pleased to open the new Airbus Helicopters office in the Mirabel Helico facility. It is an excellent complex ideally suited to our requirements,” says Mr. Romain Trapp, President and CEO of Airbus Helicopters Canada. “We see tremendous benefits for our customers; in addition to the services offered by Airbus Helicopters is the proximity to Mirabel Heli-Support a newly authorized Airbus Helicopter Service Centre.”
The province of Quebec is home to over 200 Airbus Helicopters which represents almost one third of the Airbus Helicopter fleet in Canada, flying for parapublic, private and commercial operators. The Airbus Helicopters office team will provide aircraft sales, training, technical support and parts ordering.
“At Mirabel Helico we have always been dedicated to setting the highest standards of quality, reliability and safety, and we do so along with our distinguished partners to offer an extensive range of services and personalized customer support in our state-of-the-art facilities,” says Andrée Courteau, President of Mirabel Helico.
In celebration of this new launch, Mirabel Helico along with Airbus Helicopters, Helipsair, Mirabel Heli-Support and in the presence of public officials, customers, guests and company employees held a special inauguration ceremony.
With over 43,000 square feet, built with safe and high quality workmanship, Mirabel Helico is able to dedicate their services exclusively to the helicopter sector along with its highly respected partners, Mirabel Heli-Support, Hélipsair and Airbus. These partnerships allow for a vast range of services distinctly associated within the aerospace industry.
About Mirabel Helico
Established in 2007, Mirabel Helico a privately owned company has dedicated themselves to be a point of reference for all other industries in the helicopter sector in Quebec. Safety, innovation and top quality workmanship are just a few of the key elements which embody Mirabel Helico and their distinguished partners. Their full range of services include, helicopter rentals, purchases, maintenance and pilot training.
About Airbus Helicopters Canada (www.airbushelicopters.ca)
Airbus Helicopters Canada is a subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters and a leading supplier of helicopters in Canada. Our helicopters are used across the country in key parapublic and civil roles which include: law enforcement, emergency medical services, oil & gas, mining, firefighting, hydroelectric utilities, environmental surveys, tour and corporate transport. Airbus Helicopters was established in Fort Erie, Ontario in 1984 and has additional operations in Richmond, British Columbia and Montreal, Quebec as well as a support and customer service network in place to support a fleet of over 690 helicopters in the country. The company recently celebrated over 30 years of success in Canada.
About Airbus Helicopters (www.airbushelicopters.com)
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
From left to right:
Mme Sylvie D’Amours, Députée provinciale, Mme Mylene Freeman, Députée Federal, Jean Bouchard, Maire de Mirabel, Yves Dubé Mirabel Hélico, Mme Andrée Courteau, Présidente Mirabel Hélico, Jean Dubé, Mirabel Helico, Mr. Romain Trapp, Président Airbus Helicopters Canada, Patrice Chaput, Cofondateurs de Mirabel Heli Support and Jérome Bouchy, Hélipsair
Photo Credit: Sebastien Foray
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters