Airbus Helicopters is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new office located in the Mirabel Helico complex in Mirabel, Quebec. The Mirabel Helico complex is a state of the art facility that will serve to support the Quebec rotary wing community. Additionally the facility provides an outlet for corporate events and fly-ins.
“We are very pleased to open the new Airbus Helicopters office in the Mirabel Helico facility. It is an excellent complex ideally suited to our requirements,” says Mr. Romain Trapp, President and CEO of Airbus Helicopters Canada. “We see tremendous benefits for our customers; in addition to the services offered by Airbus Helicopters is the proximity to Mirabel Heli-Support a newly authorized Airbus Helicopter Service Centre.”
The province of Quebec is home to over 200 Airbus Helicopters which represents almost one third of the Airbus Helicopter fleet in Canada, flying for parapublic, private and commercial operators. The Airbus Helicopters office team will provide aircraft sales, training, technical support and parts ordering.
“At Mirabel Helico we have always been dedicated to setting the highest standards of quality, reliability and safety, and we do so along with our distinguished partners to offer an extensive range of services and personalized customer support in our state-of-the-art facilities,” says Andrée Courteau, President of Mirabel Helico.
In celebration of this new launch, Mirabel Helico along with Airbus Helicopters, Helipsair, Mirabel Heli-Support and in the presence of public officials, customers, guests and company employees held a special inauguration ceremony.
With over 43,000 square feet, built with safe and high quality workmanship, Mirabel Helico is able to dedicate their services exclusively to the helicopter sector along with its highly respected partners, Mirabel Heli-Support, Hélipsair and Airbus. These partnerships allow for a vast range of services distinctly associated within the aerospace industry.
About Mirabel Helico
Established in 2007, Mirabel Helico a privately owned company has dedicated themselves to be a point of reference for all other industries in the helicopter sector in Quebec. Safety, innovation and top quality workmanship are just a few of the key elements which embody Mirabel Helico and their distinguished partners. Their full range of services include, helicopter rentals, purchases, maintenance and pilot training.
About Airbus Helicopters Canada (www.airbushelicopters.ca)
Airbus Helicopters Canada is a subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters and a leading supplier of helicopters in Canada. Our helicopters are used across the country in key parapublic and civil roles which include: law enforcement, emergency medical services, oil & gas, mining, firefighting, hydroelectric utilities, environmental surveys, tour and corporate transport. Airbus Helicopters was established in Fort Erie, Ontario in 1984 and has additional operations in Richmond, British Columbia and Montreal, Quebec as well as a support and customer service network in place to support a fleet of over 690 helicopters in the country. The company recently celebrated over 30 years of success in Canada.
About Airbus Helicopters (www.airbushelicopters.com)
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
From left to right:
Mme Sylvie D’Amours, Députée provinciale, Mme Mylene Freeman, Députée Federal, Jean Bouchard, Maire de Mirabel, Yves Dubé Mirabel Hélico, Mme Andrée Courteau, Présidente Mirabel Hélico, Jean Dubé, Mirabel Helico, Mr. Romain Trapp, Président Airbus Helicopters Canada, Patrice Chaput, Cofondateurs de Mirabel Heli Support and Jérome Bouchy, Hélipsair
Photo Credit: Sebastien Foray
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years
- Metro Aviation delivers H145 to Avera Careflight
- Milestone announces two key appointments
- DSCA approved sale of 6 AH-64E Apaches to India
- Babcock wins BP Sheltand operations from Bristow
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109