Eagle Copters is pleased to announce FAA STC installation approval for its Generation II Digital Audio Systems in Airbus Helicopters H145 (MBB-BK117 D-2) rotorcraft. This certification complements their product installation STCs that encompass more than 47 popular models of both Part 27 and Part 29 rotorcraft.
For Law Enforcement applications, the system provides full access for up to 16 transceivers or receivers while providing repeater and multicast modes in a single control panel. With the ability to support 12 full function headsets and multiple ICS zones in a single router, it is more than up to the task of supporting both the light and medium type rotorcraft platforms. System requirements have increased for Law Enforcement users as to the amount of radios and headsets that a single system is required to handle. The Eagle Copters Generation II Digital Audio System has been providing many features and capabilities that the factory installed systems simply do not have.
“This has been an important ongoing process for us for over 15 years” said Eagle Copters Chief Technology Officer, Steve Cudnofskey. “For many agencies, the ability to re-sell their aircraft lateris very important to them. We make sure STCs for the installation of our products are provided in order to enhance the resale value of an agency’s aircraft at the end of their service life with the agency. This prevents the agency from needing to do the installation on the aircraft as ‘Public Use’ which reduces its value. The STC also makes installation and certification of the aircraft less costly for any user.”
Eagle Copters stands behind all of its products with an industry leading 3 year parts and labor warranty. Be sure to see all of Eagle Copters product offerings on the web at www.eaglecopters.com.
About Eagle Copters Ltd.
As parent of the Eagle group of companies, Eagle Copters Ltd. is a private company specializing in sales, leasing, completions, maintenance, repair & overhaul, spare parts support and product development of helicopters around the world. Eagle Copters Ltd. is also home to the Eagle Single and the Eagle 407HP. Based at the 80,000+ square foot facility at Calgary International Airport,with additional locations in Chile, Australia, and the United States. More information may be found at www.eaglecopters.com.
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30