Belfort Instrument Company, one of the country’s oldest meteorological sensor and meteorological system manufactures, installed their AWOS at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center (8OH9), Cincinnati, Ohio. Metro Aviation, Inc. is the aviation services provider for the medical center.
The Belfort Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) provides pilots with FAA certified Altimeter Setting, visibility measurements as well as advisory wind and temperature readings. The AWOS information is available via telephone, VHF transmitter as well as over the internet.
Belfort Instrument Company has been a leading provider of weather instruments to government, professional meteorology and aviation markets for over 130 years. Detailed information can be found at www.belfortinstrument.com.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet