DART Aerospace proudlyannounces the launch of the AW119 MkII crosstubes; an economic straight replacement of the OEM product with shorter lead times.
This new product line for the AW119MKII completes the DART landing gear portfolio that already included Skidtubes with the exclusive Round-I-Beam™ technology, Bearpaws, Steps and Wearplates.
The crosstubes are available with or without peg steps. The full landing gear sets are available in four variants including heavy-duty, run-on landing wearplates.
The crosstubes are approved by TCCA, FAA, EASA, DGCA and will soon be approved by CAAC.
About DART Aerospace
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract