The proven HOSS is designed for real time video monitoring of heli-deck operations in extreme low-light conditions aboard Naval Surface Ships and is fully qualified to meet US MIL standards. The history of the HOSS spans nearly three decades with many of the first produced units still in service and excelling in performance in the challenging environments they encounter.
All recent contracts will receive the latest version of HOSS. The upgraded system now fully supports IP (Internet Protocol) and can be easily integrated to 3rd party Video Management Software packages, which are becoming increasingly popular on board new build vessels and are being retro-fitted into existing vessels during mid-life upgrades. Due to the modular system design, backwards compatibility of the line replaceable modules is retained, thus ensuring a simple and cost effective upgrade path for legacy systems.
The HOSS system upgrade was successfully implemented and trialled in early 2015 and the first units are set for delivery to the end users in Q3.
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years