The proven HOSS is designed for real time video monitoring of heli-deck operations in extreme low-light conditions aboard Naval Surface Ships and is fully qualified to meet US MIL standards. The history of the HOSS spans nearly three decades with many of the first produced units still in service and excelling in performance in the challenging environments they encounter.
All recent contracts will receive the latest version of HOSS. The upgraded system now fully supports IP (Internet Protocol) and can be easily integrated to 3rd party Video Management Software packages, which are becoming increasingly popular on board new build vessels and are being retro-fitted into existing vessels during mid-life upgrades. Due to the modular system design, backwards compatibility of the line replaceable modules is retained, thus ensuring a simple and cost effective upgrade path for legacy systems.
The HOSS system upgrade was successfully implemented and trialled in early 2015 and the first units are set for delivery to the end users in Q3.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion