HNZ Group Inc. (TSX: HNZ.A, HNZ.B) (the “Corporation”), an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services, announced today the appointment of Matthew Wright as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Wright, formerly Manager of Investor Relations and Financial Analysis, has been with the Corporation since January 2014. Mr. Wright holds a Masters of Business Administration with a finance specialization from the University of Alberta, a Masters of Theological Studies from the University of Toronto and is a CFA charterholder.
“We are delighted to have Matt expand his role within the Corporation’s executive team,” said Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer of HNZ Group. “His technical skill set, business acumen and prior experience with HNZ will be extremely valuable in the months and years ahead.”
Mr. Wright’s appointment will be effective as of August 15, 2015. He joins a strong and capable team currently led by Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Robert Lafleur, whose retirement was previously announced. Mr. Lafleur will remain employed by the Corporation for a transition period to assist in the transfer of responsibilities to his successor.
ABOUT HNZ GROUP INC.
HNZ Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with operations in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Norway, Southeast Asia and Antarctica. The Corporation operates in excess of 120 helicopters to support offshore and onshore charter activities. Offshore operations worldwide are provided through HNZ Global and partner Norsk Helikopterservice while onshore charter operations are managed by Canadian Helicopters in Canada, Asia-Pacific and Antarctica. Clients consist of multinational companies and government agencies including offshore and onshore oil and gas, mineral exploration, military support, hydro and utilities, forest management, construction, air ambulance and search and rescue. In addition to charter services, it provides third-party repair and maintenance services and flight training. HNZ Group is a publically TRADED COMPANY on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: HNZ.A, HNZ.B) and is headquartered near Montreal, Canada employing approximately 700 personnel from 34 locations around the world.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters