Stavanger, Norway -Heli-One, one of the world’s largest independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has been chosen as Bond Offshore Helicopters’ service partner for an H225G-REDR, 9,000 hour G check. The contract, to be serviced at Heli-One’s Stavanger facility in Norway, constitutes the first major H225 inspection in Bond Offshore Helicopter’s fleet.
Heli-One has a long term relationship with Bond Offshore Helicopters and became the preferred partner in this contract due to its extensive H225 heavy maintenance experience, comprehensive onsite OEM approval’s,significant MRO capabilityand Super Puma series mature onsite design, and DLevel structural repair services.
“We are very honored that Bond Offshore Helicopters carefully selected Heli-One for their H225 heavy maintenance requirement based on Heli-One’s proven track record of over 160 Super Puma family ‘G checks’ andcomplex fleet upgradeprojects” said Anthony DiNota, Heli-One President.
Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Babcock International Group, one of the world’s largest multinational corporations specializing in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission critical environments.
Heli-One’s leading helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services include certifications and expertise on a broad range of airframes and components from major helicopter and engine manufacturers, including Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters