Stavanger, Norway -Heli-One, one of the world’s largest independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has been chosen as Bond Offshore Helicopters’ service partner for an H225G-REDR, 9,000 hour G check. The contract, to be serviced at Heli-One’s Stavanger facility in Norway, constitutes the first major H225 inspection in Bond Offshore Helicopter’s fleet.
Heli-One has a long term relationship with Bond Offshore Helicopters and became the preferred partner in this contract due to its extensive H225 heavy maintenance experience, comprehensive onsite OEM approval’s,significant MRO capabilityand Super Puma series mature onsite design, and DLevel structural repair services.
“We are very honored that Bond Offshore Helicopters carefully selected Heli-One for their H225 heavy maintenance requirement based on Heli-One’s proven track record of over 160 Super Puma family ‘G checks’ andcomplex fleet upgradeprojects” said Anthony DiNota, Heli-One President.
Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Babcock International Group, one of the world’s largest multinational corporations specializing in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission critical environments.
Heli-One’s leading helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services include certifications and expertise on a broad range of airframes and components from major helicopter and engine manufacturers, including Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service