Stavanger, Norway -Heli-One, one of the world’s largest independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has been chosen as Bond Offshore Helicopters’ service partner for an H225G-REDR, 9,000 hour G check. The contract, to be serviced at Heli-One’s Stavanger facility in Norway, constitutes the first major H225 inspection in Bond Offshore Helicopter’s fleet.
Heli-One has a long term relationship with Bond Offshore Helicopters and became the preferred partner in this contract due to its extensive H225 heavy maintenance experience, comprehensive onsite OEM approval’s,significant MRO capabilityand Super Puma series mature onsite design, and DLevel structural repair services.
“We are very honored that Bond Offshore Helicopters carefully selected Heli-One for their H225 heavy maintenance requirement based on Heli-One’s proven track record of over 160 Super Puma family ‘G checks’ andcomplex fleet upgradeprojects” said Anthony DiNota, Heli-One President.
Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Babcock International Group, one of the world’s largest multinational corporations specializing in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission critical environments.
Heli-One’s leading helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services include certifications and expertise on a broad range of airframes and components from major helicopter and engine manufacturers, including Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award