Stavanger, Norway -Heli-One, one of the world’s largest independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has been chosen as Bond Offshore Helicopters’ service partner for an H225G-REDR, 9,000 hour G check. The contract, to be serviced at Heli-One’s Stavanger facility in Norway, constitutes the first major H225 inspection in Bond Offshore Helicopter’s fleet.
Heli-One has a long term relationship with Bond Offshore Helicopters and became the preferred partner in this contract due to its extensive H225 heavy maintenance experience, comprehensive onsite OEM approval’s,significant MRO capabilityand Super Puma series mature onsite design, and DLevel structural repair services.
“We are very honored that Bond Offshore Helicopters carefully selected Heli-One for their H225 heavy maintenance requirement based on Heli-One’s proven track record of over 160 Super Puma family ‘G checks’ andcomplex fleet upgradeprojects” said Anthony DiNota, Heli-One President.
Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Babcock International Group, one of the world’s largest multinational corporations specializing in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission critical environments.
Heli-One’s leading helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services include certifications and expertise on a broad range of airframes and components from major helicopter and engine manufacturers, including Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%