Power Hydraulics Corp.announces the move of its main office and shop to a larger, strategically planned facility in the Gloucester Industrial Park, located in Langley, British Columbia.
Supporting all in-house capabilities, the now fully operational facility allows Power Hydraulics to provide more services faster in the growing helicopter industry.
“Our ultimate vision is to accommodate all our operations in this one building,” says owner Corey Steinberg, “allowing us to shorten customer turnaround times by not having to outsource any components and to offer new business ventures in other areas of helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft maintenance.”
What was once a vacant warehouse is now Power Hydraulics’ state-of-the-art facility, which houses hydraulics components, NDT work, machining and the company’s new capabilities of wheels and brakes. It also supports Power Hydraulics’ heavy investment into Black Hawk UH-60 components and hydraulics.
“From the initial stage of renovations,” says Steinberg, “we modified every square foot of the building to support the optimization of the work flow and to accommodate the needs of our growing hydraulic maintenance shop–as well asour new expansion into components and wheels-and-brake maintenance.”
This new facility is a short 10-minute drive from Power Hydraulics’ previous location in Abbotsford.
Please update your records to show the new address for Power Hydraulics:
Power Hydraulics Corp.
Suite B101 – 27265 Gloucester Way
For more information about the services Power Hydraulics offers, orto view the new location, please visit www.powerhydrualics.ca. You can also follow and like Power Hydraulics on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Power Hydraulics Corp
Power Hydraulics is a Licensed WoodwardHRT Service Center, EASA, ANAC, and Controlled Goods certified facility.In operation since 2009, Power Hydraulics is now located in the Gloucester Industrial Park, onlyforty-five minutes outside Vancouver; Power Hydraulics encompasses a total shop space of 13,000 square feet. Capabilities include S76, S61, UH-60, B214, B212, UH-1H, B206L, B407, B206A/B, and AS350 Hydraulic Servos, Actuators, Dampers, and Landing Gears. For additional information please visit http://www.powerhydraulics.ca.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet