Power Hydraulics Corp.announces the move of its main office and shop to a larger, strategically planned facility in the Gloucester Industrial Park, located in Langley, British Columbia.
Supporting all in-house capabilities, the now fully operational facility allows Power Hydraulics to provide more services faster in the growing helicopter industry.
“Our ultimate vision is to accommodate all our operations in this one building,” says owner Corey Steinberg, “allowing us to shorten customer turnaround times by not having to outsource any components and to offer new business ventures in other areas of helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft maintenance.”
What was once a vacant warehouse is now Power Hydraulics’ state-of-the-art facility, which houses hydraulics components, NDT work, machining and the company’s new capabilities of wheels and brakes. It also supports Power Hydraulics’ heavy investment into Black Hawk UH-60 components and hydraulics.
“From the initial stage of renovations,” says Steinberg, “we modified every square foot of the building to support the optimization of the work flow and to accommodate the needs of our growing hydraulic maintenance shop–as well asour new expansion into components and wheels-and-brake maintenance.”
This new facility is a short 10-minute drive from Power Hydraulics’ previous location in Abbotsford.
Please update your records to show the new address for Power Hydraulics:
Power Hydraulics Corp.
Suite B101 – 27265 Gloucester Way
For more information about the services Power Hydraulics offers, orto view the new location, please visit www.powerhydrualics.ca. You can also follow and like Power Hydraulics on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Power Hydraulics Corp
Power Hydraulics is a Licensed WoodwardHRT Service Center, EASA, ANAC, and Controlled Goods certified facility.In operation since 2009, Power Hydraulics is now located in the Gloucester Industrial Park, onlyforty-five minutes outside Vancouver; Power Hydraulics encompasses a total shop space of 13,000 square feet. Capabilities include S76, S61, UH-60, B214, B212, UH-1H, B206L, B407, B206A/B, and AS350 Hydraulic Servos, Actuators, Dampers, and Landing Gears. For additional information please visit http://www.powerhydraulics.ca.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing