M Internationalis pleased to announce representatives from three of itsworld-class portfolio company’s – Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd (AEL) and MINT Turbines, LLC (MINT), will be exhibiting at stand C32 in the US PavilionOctober 6th through8thduring the 2015Helitech International Expo & Conference held in the Excel Center, London, U.K.
During Europe’s largest 100% dedicated helicopter exhibition, these companies will have representatives available to answer your questions related to maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of the following gas turbine engines, modules and related accessories:
•Rolls-Royce M250 series
•Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
•Honeywell T53 series
•Honeywell LTS-101 series
•Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 series
“Eachcustomer, no matter how big or small, is an important part of our overall business,” stated Rob Ruck, President of M International. “Our team supportsa multitude of global operators and we continue to further expand our capabilities, servicesand support network to provide the highest level of service and support forall customers.”
We invite you to stop by and meet with our team to discuss how we may assist you in the proper care of your engine and related components as well as learn about future product offerings and services.
With over 36years’ experience, Keystone Turbine Services(Coatesville, Pennsylvania) is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair &Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS isan FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of all Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus new production floor space.
Incorporated in 1991, Airborne Engines Ltd. (Delta, BC, Canada) has over 20 years’ experience specializing in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and testing of the Honeywell T53 series and Rolls-Royce® M250 series of gas turbine engines. AEL is a Honeywell Authorized Service Center for the T53 series engine as well as Rolls-Royce M250 approved Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) with Transport Canada Approved Repair and Overhaul facility. They are also members of the Joint Aviation Authority JAR 145 Repair Organization and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
Located within a 73,000 sq. ft.HUBZone approved facility, MINT Turbines (Stroud, Oklahoma) has over 30 years of turbine engine repair and overhaul experience. ThisFAA-approved Part 145 Repair Station is authorized for the repair and overhaul of the Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T series engines as well as Honeywell approved for all T53 series engines. Recently an additional 48,000 sq. ft. of production, warehouse and office space was added which includes two OEM-correlated engine test cells. MINT has successfully repaired, overhauled and tested thousands of Pratt & Whitney PT6T series Power Sections, Combining Gearboxes and PT6A Turboprop engines.
Southwest Fuel Systems (Tucson, Arizona) is a Triumph Authorized engine control systems service center and official Honeywell Authorized service center for T53 fuel components. Through its factory trained technicians with more than 45 years of combined experience, SWFS has been a key provider of fuel control and governor MRO since 2008.
About M International
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 / T55 World Wide Spare Parts Distributor. In addition to KTS and MINT, M International is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, AZ.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years