ModStore.aero is the largest online trading place connecting buyers and sellers of aircraft modifications. With the addition of STC’s for helicopters ModStore can extend her services to a larger group of professional users in more fields of expertise.
ModStore already holds over 21,000 modifications for commercial and business aircraft. Now 5,600 STC’s covering 50 types of helicopters built by Agusta, Airbus Helicopters, Bell, MD Helicopters and Sikorsky have been added to its grand total.
Every STC brings the ModStore visitor in direct contact with the providing company.
Hélène de Wolf, Manager ModStore: “To us it was important to include the modification market for rotor wing aircraft. Next to the online activities ModStore is building a network of professionals working in Engineering, Design or Certification of aircraft modifications. The expertise involved in this segment should be represented in the network to make it the influential and innovative platform we envision”.
ModStore.aero is an online trading place connecting sellers and buyers of aircraft modifications. At this moment ModStore holds over 27,500 modifications for fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. Next to certified modifications ModStore also includes IT-solutions, concepts and designs.
ModStore is powered by Fokker Services B.V.
About Fokker Services
Fokker Services is a business line of Fokker Technologies. Fokker Technologies is a leading global aerospace specialist that develops and manufactures highly engineered advanced aircraft systems and components to aircraft manufacturers and provides integrated maintenance services and products to aircraft owners and operators. The company was founded in 1919. Headquartered in Papendrecht, the Netherlands, Fokker Technologies operates facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, and employs approximately 4,900 people. For the year ended 31 December 2014, reported revenue and profit before tax were €758 million and €4.1 million respectively
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries