ModStore.aero is the largest online trading place connecting buyers and sellers of aircraft modifications. With the addition of STC’s for helicopters ModStore can extend her services to a larger group of professional users in more fields of expertise.
ModStore already holds over 21,000 modifications for commercial and business aircraft. Now 5,600 STC’s covering 50 types of helicopters built by Agusta, Airbus Helicopters, Bell, MD Helicopters and Sikorsky have been added to its grand total.
Every STC brings the ModStore visitor in direct contact with the providing company.
Hélène de Wolf, Manager ModStore: “To us it was important to include the modification market for rotor wing aircraft. Next to the online activities ModStore is building a network of professionals working in Engineering, Design or Certification of aircraft modifications. The expertise involved in this segment should be represented in the network to make it the influential and innovative platform we envision”.
ModStore.aero is an online trading place connecting sellers and buyers of aircraft modifications. At this moment ModStore holds over 27,500 modifications for fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. Next to certified modifications ModStore also includes IT-solutions, concepts and designs.
ModStore is powered by Fokker Services B.V.
About Fokker Services
Fokker Services is a business line of Fokker Technologies. Fokker Technologies is a leading global aerospace specialist that develops and manufactures highly engineered advanced aircraft systems and components to aircraft manufacturers and provides integrated maintenance services and products to aircraft owners and operators. The company was founded in 1919. Headquartered in Papendrecht, the Netherlands, Fokker Technologies operates facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, and employs approximately 4,900 people. For the year ended 31 December 2014, reported revenue and profit before tax were €758 million and €4.1 million respectively
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023