ModStore.aero is the largest online trading place connecting buyers and sellers of aircraft modifications. With the addition of STC’s for helicopters ModStore can extend her services to a larger group of professional users in more fields of expertise.
ModStore already holds over 21,000 modifications for commercial and business aircraft. Now 5,600 STC’s covering 50 types of helicopters built by Agusta, Airbus Helicopters, Bell, MD Helicopters and Sikorsky have been added to its grand total.
Every STC brings the ModStore visitor in direct contact with the providing company.
Hélène de Wolf, Manager ModStore: “To us it was important to include the modification market for rotor wing aircraft. Next to the online activities ModStore is building a network of professionals working in Engineering, Design or Certification of aircraft modifications. The expertise involved in this segment should be represented in the network to make it the influential and innovative platform we envision”.
ModStore.aero is an online trading place connecting sellers and buyers of aircraft modifications. At this moment ModStore holds over 27,500 modifications for fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. Next to certified modifications ModStore also includes IT-solutions, concepts and designs.
ModStore is powered by Fokker Services B.V.
About Fokker Services
Fokker Services is a business line of Fokker Technologies. Fokker Technologies is a leading global aerospace specialist that develops and manufactures highly engineered advanced aircraft systems and components to aircraft manufacturers and provides integrated maintenance services and products to aircraft owners and operators. The company was founded in 1919. Headquartered in Papendrecht, the Netherlands, Fokker Technologies operates facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, and employs approximately 4,900 people. For the year ended 31 December 2014, reported revenue and profit before tax were €758 million and €4.1 million respectively
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s
- Guardian Flight appoints new VP of Base Operations
- DRF takeover of the RTH station for 20th time
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension with Aker BP
- Indian delegation to visit Kamov Design Bureau
- Columbia Helicopters to become the Total Logistics Support provider for GE Aviation