ModStore.aero is the largest online trading place connecting buyers and sellers of aircraft modifications. With the addition of STC’s for helicopters ModStore can extend her services to a larger group of professional users in more fields of expertise.
ModStore already holds over 21,000 modifications for commercial and business aircraft. Now 5,600 STC’s covering 50 types of helicopters built by Agusta, Airbus Helicopters, Bell, MD Helicopters and Sikorsky have been added to its grand total.
Every STC brings the ModStore visitor in direct contact with the providing company.
Hélène de Wolf, Manager ModStore: “To us it was important to include the modification market for rotor wing aircraft. Next to the online activities ModStore is building a network of professionals working in Engineering, Design or Certification of aircraft modifications. The expertise involved in this segment should be represented in the network to make it the influential and innovative platform we envision”.
ModStore.aero is an online trading place connecting sellers and buyers of aircraft modifications. At this moment ModStore holds over 27,500 modifications for fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. Next to certified modifications ModStore also includes IT-solutions, concepts and designs.
ModStore is powered by Fokker Services B.V.
About Fokker Services
Fokker Services is a business line of Fokker Technologies. Fokker Technologies is a leading global aerospace specialist that develops and manufactures highly engineered advanced aircraft systems and components to aircraft manufacturers and provides integrated maintenance services and products to aircraft owners and operators. The company was founded in 1919. Headquartered in Papendrecht, the Netherlands, Fokker Technologies operates facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, and employs approximately 4,900 people. For the year ended 31 December 2014, reported revenue and profit before tax were €758 million and €4.1 million respectively
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved