LCI, the aviation leasing arm of the Libra Group, will be exhibiting at this year’s Helitech International 2015, Europe’s largest rotorcraft exhibition. LCI are at stand E10
With 21 countries represented, Helitech International provides an opportunity for LCI to engage with customers and partners, and showcase the latest developments at the company which is taking delivery of a fleet of new AgustaWestland and Airbus helicopters.
Mike Platt, CEO of LCI, will be a key speaker at the Rotorcraft Business Leaders Forum at Helitech, which will discuss future issues facing the helicopter industry. A number of other senior LCI executives will also be present at the show, led by Executive Chairman Crispin Maunder, and including Angelo Raimondi and Ken Carter from the company’s advisory board.
Speaking about the show, Crispin Maunder said: “Helitech is an excellent platform to engage with current and prospective customers, OEMs and our partners in the helicopter industry.”
LCI Helicopters’ total fleet is made up of 90 delivered and ordered helicopters, including the market-leading AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 helicopters, and next generation Airbus Helicopters H175 and H225s.
LCI is the launch customer for both the AW169 and the EC225e. This follows a firm order LCI Helicopters made in early February 2015 for an additional 11 AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 aircraft valued at US$125 million.
LCI’s helicopters are currently in operation across four continents – Asia, Australasia, Africa and Europe.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters