LCI, the aviation leasing arm of the Libra Group, will be exhibiting at this year’s Helitech International 2015, Europe’s largest rotorcraft exhibition. LCI are at stand E10
With 21 countries represented, Helitech International provides an opportunity for LCI to engage with customers and partners, and showcase the latest developments at the company which is taking delivery of a fleet of new AgustaWestland and Airbus helicopters.
Mike Platt, CEO of LCI, will be a key speaker at the Rotorcraft Business Leaders Forum at Helitech, which will discuss future issues facing the helicopter industry. A number of other senior LCI executives will also be present at the show, led by Executive Chairman Crispin Maunder, and including Angelo Raimondi and Ken Carter from the company’s advisory board.
Speaking about the show, Crispin Maunder said: “Helitech is an excellent platform to engage with current and prospective customers, OEMs and our partners in the helicopter industry.”
LCI Helicopters’ total fleet is made up of 90 delivered and ordered helicopters, including the market-leading AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 helicopters, and next generation Airbus Helicopters H175 and H225s.
LCI is the launch customer for both the AW169 and the EC225e. This follows a firm order LCI Helicopters made in early February 2015 for an additional 11 AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 aircraft valued at US$125 million.
LCI’s helicopters are currently in operation across four continents – Asia, Australasia, Africa and Europe.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%