LCI, the aviation leasing arm of the Libra Group, will be exhibiting at this year’s Helitech International 2015, Europe’s largest rotorcraft exhibition. LCI are at stand E10
With 21 countries represented, Helitech International provides an opportunity for LCI to engage with customers and partners, and showcase the latest developments at the company which is taking delivery of a fleet of new AgustaWestland and Airbus helicopters.
Mike Platt, CEO of LCI, will be a key speaker at the Rotorcraft Business Leaders Forum at Helitech, which will discuss future issues facing the helicopter industry. A number of other senior LCI executives will also be present at the show, led by Executive Chairman Crispin Maunder, and including Angelo Raimondi and Ken Carter from the company’s advisory board.
Speaking about the show, Crispin Maunder said: “Helitech is an excellent platform to engage with current and prospective customers, OEMs and our partners in the helicopter industry.”
LCI Helicopters’ total fleet is made up of 90 delivered and ordered helicopters, including the market-leading AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 helicopters, and next generation Airbus Helicopters H175 and H225s.
LCI is the launch customer for both the AW169 and the EC225e. This follows a firm order LCI Helicopters made in early February 2015 for an additional 11 AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 aircraft valued at US$125 million.
LCI’s helicopters are currently in operation across four continents – Asia, Australasia, Africa and Europe.
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad