LCI, the aviation leasing arm of the Libra Group, will be exhibiting at this year’s Helitech International 2015, Europe’s largest rotorcraft exhibition. LCI are at stand E10
With 21 countries represented, Helitech International provides an opportunity for LCI to engage with customers and partners, and showcase the latest developments at the company which is taking delivery of a fleet of new AgustaWestland and Airbus helicopters.
Mike Platt, CEO of LCI, will be a key speaker at the Rotorcraft Business Leaders Forum at Helitech, which will discuss future issues facing the helicopter industry. A number of other senior LCI executives will also be present at the show, led by Executive Chairman Crispin Maunder, and including Angelo Raimondi and Ken Carter from the company’s advisory board.
Speaking about the show, Crispin Maunder said: “Helitech is an excellent platform to engage with current and prospective customers, OEMs and our partners in the helicopter industry.”
LCI Helicopters’ total fleet is made up of 90 delivered and ordered helicopters, including the market-leading AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 helicopters, and next generation Airbus Helicopters H175 and H225s.
LCI is the launch customer for both the AW169 and the EC225e. This follows a firm order LCI Helicopters made in early February 2015 for an additional 11 AgustaWestland AW139, AW169 and AW189 aircraft valued at US$125 million.
LCI’s helicopters are currently in operation across four continents – Asia, Australasia, Africa and Europe.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service