Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2016 second quarter ended September 30, 2015, after the market closes on Thursday, November 5, 2015. In conjunction with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Friday, November 6, 2015, starting at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). Investors may participate in the call either by phone or audio webcast.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia and Trinidad.
- Bell awarded patent for tiltrotor aircraft having pillow block mounted pylon assemblies
- Boeing awarded patent for noise reducing profile for rotor blade tracking wedges
- RJ Helicopter awarded patent for deflection cone in a reaction drive helicopter
- Airbus reports on 2017 orders and deliveries
- CAMTS clarifies Lift-Off time definition
- Milestone leases eight AW139s to China EMS operator
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system