Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2016 second quarter ended September 30, 2015, after the market closes on Thursday, November 5, 2015. In conjunction with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Friday, November 6, 2015, starting at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). Investors may participate in the call either by phone or audio webcast.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia and Trinidad.
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s