Professional Resources in System Management, LLC (PRISM) is pleased to announce the release of their Safety Management System iPhone app. The PRISM app can be downloaded for free from the Apple iTunes store by searching, “PRISM Safety” or by clicking here:https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/argus-international-inc./id529828894?mt=8.
“We are continually looking for ways to enhance our users’ experiences and make it easier for our customers to effectively manage their Safety Management Systems,” said Chris Young, VP of PRISM Helicopter Services. “We live in a mobile world and in order to remain efficient, our customers need to be able to access their SMS tools whenever they need to, wherever they are.”
Steve Witowski, VP of PRISM Business Aviation Services, added, “The release of the PRISM iPhone app is just one of the many resources PRISM offers to help employees communicate hazards and promote a healthy and active safety culture. It’s important for aviation operators to track and analyze their risks so they can improve their safety performance.”
The PRISM app allows users to easily submit flight and ground risk analysis and hazard/incident reports directly from their iPhones. The app can be used in both online and offline modes. Other functionalities available in the new PRISM iPhone app include:
1) Create new FRAT reports and access stored pending reports for final submission
2) Document all risks and mitigations
3) E-sign FRAT reports
4) Add up to 6 additional crew members
5) Record and type passengers’ names for accountability
6) Pre-built drop downs that make for quick selections in certain fields (Aircraft Tail Number, Crew Names and Mission Type)
7) Attach a photo to hazard reports through iPhone camera and photo gallery
8) Create email notifications to automatically send managers after a user has submitted a safety/hazard report
PRISM is a wholly owned subsidiary of ARGUS international, Inc. PRISM is the industry’s leading provider of advanced Safety Management Systems (SMS) solutions, and is also an FAA recognized certification consultant.
ARGUS International, Inc. (ARGUS) is a specialized aviation services company with global expertise whose mission is to provide the aviation marketplace with data and information necessary to make informed decisions and manage risk. ARGUS provides world-class aviation software and business management solutions, including AVMOSYS enterprise management software, TRAQPak, CHEQ, and ARMOR SMS. ARGUS Charter operator ratings are the most recognized and requested independent source of overall operator quality.
TRAQPak provides industry leading market intelligence data and research services, as well as expert aviation consulting.
ARGUS subsidiaries include ARGUS PROS, the leading provider of on-site safety audits and PRISM. Founded in 1995, ARGUS is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is actively engaged around the globe.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet