Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), is taking holiday lights in Chicago to new heights. Now, for the first time in Chicago, CHE is offering Holiday Lights Helicopter Tours. The tours are the most unique and extraordinary way to view the festive light displays throughout the city…from 1,200 feet in the air.
The special holiday tours will be available November 27 through January 3 and will feature sky-high views of the glittering lights along the Magnificent Mile, the festive Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo, the towering Christmas tree and lights at Millennium Park and the iconic, sparkling Chicago skyline and lakefront.
Santa will make a surprise visit every weekend throughout the holiday season to pilot the holiday lights tours so kids of all ages can fly with Santa and tell him their holiday wishes.
“The holiday lights helicopter tours are truly a must-do experience in Chicago this season,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “Whether you’re taking your visiting family and friends or giving a tour as a gift, it’s really the coolest way to see the city lit up for the holidays.”
Tours will take off from the CHE Chicago Heliport in Bridgeport and will feature a pilot-narrated tour of the festive lights in Chicago and along the lakefront. The tours can accommodate up to six people and guests can book private tours for two.
Reservations for holiday lights tours are available at www.chetours.com. Gift certificates are available for purchase both online and at the CHE Chicago Heliport.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone