Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), is taking holiday lights in Chicago to new heights. Now, for the first time in Chicago, CHE is offering Holiday Lights Helicopter Tours. The tours are the most unique and extraordinary way to view the festive light displays throughout the city…from 1,200 feet in the air.
The special holiday tours will be available November 27 through January 3 and will feature sky-high views of the glittering lights along the Magnificent Mile, the festive Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo, the towering Christmas tree and lights at Millennium Park and the iconic, sparkling Chicago skyline and lakefront.
Santa will make a surprise visit every weekend throughout the holiday season to pilot the holiday lights tours so kids of all ages can fly with Santa and tell him their holiday wishes.
“The holiday lights helicopter tours are truly a must-do experience in Chicago this season,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “Whether you’re taking your visiting family and friends or giving a tour as a gift, it’s really the coolest way to see the city lit up for the holidays.”
Tours will take off from the CHE Chicago Heliport in Bridgeport and will feature a pilot-narrated tour of the festive lights in Chicago and along the lakefront. The tours can accommodate up to six people and guests can book private tours for two.
Reservations for holiday lights tours are available at www.chetours.com. Gift certificates are available for purchase both online and at the CHE Chicago Heliport.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service