Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), is taking holiday lights in Chicago to new heights. Now, for the first time in Chicago, CHE is offering Holiday Lights Helicopter Tours. The tours are the most unique and extraordinary way to view the festive light displays throughout the city…from 1,200 feet in the air.
The special holiday tours will be available November 27 through January 3 and will feature sky-high views of the glittering lights along the Magnificent Mile, the festive Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo, the towering Christmas tree and lights at Millennium Park and the iconic, sparkling Chicago skyline and lakefront.
Santa will make a surprise visit every weekend throughout the holiday season to pilot the holiday lights tours so kids of all ages can fly with Santa and tell him their holiday wishes.
“The holiday lights helicopter tours are truly a must-do experience in Chicago this season,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “Whether you’re taking your visiting family and friends or giving a tour as a gift, it’s really the coolest way to see the city lit up for the holidays.”
Tours will take off from the CHE Chicago Heliport in Bridgeport and will feature a pilot-narrated tour of the festive lights in Chicago and along the lakefront. The tours can accommodate up to six people and guests can book private tours for two.
Reservations for holiday lights tours are available at www.chetours.com. Gift certificates are available for purchase both online and at the CHE Chicago Heliport.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023