Chicago’s premier helicopter tour and transportation company, Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE), is taking holiday lights in Chicago to new heights. Now, for the first time in Chicago, CHE is offering Holiday Lights Helicopter Tours. The tours are the most unique and extraordinary way to view the festive light displays throughout the city…from 1,200 feet in the air.
The special holiday tours will be available November 27 through January 3 and will feature sky-high views of the glittering lights along the Magnificent Mile, the festive Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo, the towering Christmas tree and lights at Millennium Park and the iconic, sparkling Chicago skyline and lakefront.
Santa will make a surprise visit every weekend throughout the holiday season to pilot the holiday lights tours so kids of all ages can fly with Santa and tell him their holiday wishes.
“The holiday lights helicopter tours are truly a must-do experience in Chicago this season,” said CHE Founder and CEO, Trevor Heffernan. “Whether you’re taking your visiting family and friends or giving a tour as a gift, it’s really the coolest way to see the city lit up for the holidays.”
Tours will take off from the CHE Chicago Heliport in Bridgeport and will feature a pilot-narrated tour of the festive lights in Chicago and along the lakefront. The tours can accommodate up to six people and guests can book private tours for two.
Reservations for holiday lights tours are available at www.chetours.com. Gift certificates are available for purchase both online and at the CHE Chicago Heliport.
About Chicago Helicopter Experience (CHE)
Chicago Helicopter Experience is a Chicago based helicopter company that provides helicopter tours and transportation. CHE provides a one-of-a-kind experience with unforgettable views of Chicago’s skyline, highlighting the city’s iconic landmarks and rich history. Tours depart during the day, twilight, and evening hours. Our helicopters are equipped with spacious leather seats, floor to ceiling bubble windows, climate controlled cabins, and noise cancelling headsets. All flights take off from the C.H.E. Chicago Heliport located at 2420 S. Halsted, which is easily accessible by car, bus, “L”, or CHE shuttle bus.
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF