Alpine Aerotech proudly introduces the new Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft, constructed from high-quality impact, wear and heat resistant material to protect the cabin and cargo floor from damage. Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft are very light, easy to install and maintain.
The addition of this ultra-protective layer for the floor drastically reduces the risk of damage to expensive panels. This design was based on the success of the existing Alpine Aerotech kits for the Cabin Floor, Tail Boom Baggage Compartment, Aft Cabin and Pylon Wall Protection Kits for the Bell 205, 212 and 412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is currently designing new Panel Protection Kits for other Bell aircraft as well as kits for the Airbus AS350 aircraft, to add to the existing Panel Protection product line, which is in great demand. “The Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kit for the Bell 429 aircraft was designed and supplied to the Canadian Coast Guard within a matter of weeks.
When a customer has a need, we listen carefully to ensure we understand the requirements and then supply a quality solution,” explains Jeff Denomme, President of Alpine Aerotech. “We are offering Panel Protections Kits at an affordable price, making it an easy decision to protect the aircraft floor from damage and reduce maintenance costs.”
- DART launches its new H130/EC130 Cable Cutter System
- Devon Air Ambulance buy Airbus H145
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018