Alpine Aerotech proudly introduces the new Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft, constructed from high-quality impact, wear and heat resistant material to protect the cabin and cargo floor from damage. Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft are very light, easy to install and maintain.
The addition of this ultra-protective layer for the floor drastically reduces the risk of damage to expensive panels. This design was based on the success of the existing Alpine Aerotech kits for the Cabin Floor, Tail Boom Baggage Compartment, Aft Cabin and Pylon Wall Protection Kits for the Bell 205, 212 and 412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is currently designing new Panel Protection Kits for other Bell aircraft as well as kits for the Airbus AS350 aircraft, to add to the existing Panel Protection product line, which is in great demand. “The Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kit for the Bell 429 aircraft was designed and supplied to the Canadian Coast Guard within a matter of weeks.
When a customer has a need, we listen carefully to ensure we understand the requirements and then supply a quality solution,” explains Jeff Denomme, President of Alpine Aerotech. “We are offering Panel Protections Kits at an affordable price, making it an easy decision to protect the aircraft floor from damage and reduce maintenance costs.”
- Bell 505 Cargo Hook Receives FAA Certification
- Magellan Jet launches 10-hour S76 card with AAG
- Kopter receives Aerosuisse Award
- Life Flight Network Launches New App for Hospitals and Emergency Responders
- Bell and Dart deliver first 505 floats to Japan Coast Guard
- VIH Aerospace Renews its CSF With Bell Helicopters
- Leonardo Congratulates Royal Canadian Air Force
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin