Alpine Aerotech proudly introduces the new Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft, constructed from high-quality impact, wear and heat resistant material to protect the cabin and cargo floor from damage. Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kits for the Bell 429 Aircraft are very light, easy to install and maintain.
The addition of this ultra-protective layer for the floor drastically reduces the risk of damage to expensive panels. This design was based on the success of the existing Alpine Aerotech kits for the Cabin Floor, Tail Boom Baggage Compartment, Aft Cabin and Pylon Wall Protection Kits for the Bell 205, 212 and 412 aircraft.
Alpine Aerotech is currently designing new Panel Protection Kits for other Bell aircraft as well as kits for the Airbus AS350 aircraft, to add to the existing Panel Protection product line, which is in great demand. “The Cabin and Cargo Floor Protection Kit for the Bell 429 aircraft was designed and supplied to the Canadian Coast Guard within a matter of weeks.
When a customer has a need, we listen carefully to ensure we understand the requirements and then supply a quality solution,” explains Jeff Denomme, President of Alpine Aerotech. “We are offering Panel Protections Kits at an affordable price, making it an easy decision to protect the aircraft floor from damage and reduce maintenance costs.”
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia