Today Vertiport Chicago and EvoLux Transportation announced a partnership that will bring Helicopter Charter Ridesharing to Chicago and the greater Midwest region.
Helicopter Rideshare reservations, known as SkyShares, will revolutionize Midwest regional travel by providing vastly increased accessibility to the most convenient, time-saving way to travel. The social benefits, as well as the style factor, of arriving in a helicopter are undisputed – now more are able to experience it for themselves.
Vertiport Chicago marks the return of a dedicated commercial helicopter facility to Chicago with a next generation, full-service landing facility located downtown featuring state-of-the-art amenities. Launched in April 2015, Vertiport is North America’s largest and Chicago’s only vertical helicopter landing facility. The company’s expansive facility serves as a Fixed Base Operation (FBO) for helicopter owners and operators and is located on ten acres of land boasting 30,000 square feet of hangar space, 11,700 square feet of office space, a 24-hour refueling station, a single take off and landing spot and eight helicopter parking spots. Vertiport’s location in the Illinois Medical District has made the FBO an ideal hub for EMS services. In addition to medical support, Vertiport Chicago offers helicopter charter flight services and sightseeing tours. Whether serving EMS professionals, corporate clientele, private aircraft owners or visitors to Chicago, Vertiport keeps safety and user experience as its top mission.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries