Cambridge based Aeromega have recently announced the addition of a Robinson R66 to their fleet. In a blog post, they have said that their customer Marfleet Civil Engineering have just purchased the helicopter and the owners have completed their R66 type ratings.
They continue by announcing that Marfleet have agreed that G-RMAR can be added to the Aeromega Training Fleet for type rating training and self fly hire. They also expect to operate it for Pleasure Flying, Corporate Hospitality Events, public transport for weddings and sporting events, particular the key horse racing events as well as motorspot too.
Aeromega is currently working on getting the various approvals they need in place and hope that within a couple of months, other customers will be able to experience the R66 for themselves.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- Donaldson to celebrate 9000th IBF delivery at HAI Heli-Expo
- Magellan Wire Strike Protection System™ Now Available for R66
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- Robinson to launch R66 hook at Heli-Expo
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Prabhu Helicopter adds new Robinson R66 chopper to its fleet
- Prabhu Helicopter to receive brand new R66 Turbine Helicopter by September
- 21-Aug-17 RA-05750 Robinson R66 Maly Utrish, Russia (1F)
- FAA approves R66 hooks from Onboard Systems
- FAA certifies R66 Newscopter
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- EASA Approves Shadin Avionics STC for Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Management
- Nepal – Prabhu Helicopter orders R66
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA approves Dart Aerospace R66 utility baskets
- 20-May-17 N778TL Robinson R66 Canon City, US-Colorado