Cambridge based Aeromega have recently announced the addition of a Robinson R66 to their fleet. In a blog post, they have said that their customer Marfleet Civil Engineering have just purchased the helicopter and the owners have completed their R66 type ratings.
They continue by announcing that Marfleet have agreed that G-RMAR can be added to the Aeromega Training Fleet for type rating training and self fly hire. They also expect to operate it for Pleasure Flying, Corporate Hospitality Events, public transport for weddings and sporting events, particular the key horse racing events as well as motorspot too.
Aeromega is currently working on getting the various approvals they need in place and hope that within a couple of months, other customers will be able to experience the R66 for themselves.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- FAA approves R66 hooks from Onboard Systems
- FAA certifies R66 Newscopter
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- EASA Approves Shadin Avionics STC for Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Management
- Nepal – Prabhu Helicopter orders R66
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA approves Dart Aerospace R66 utility baskets
- 20-May-17 N778TL Robinson R66 Canon City, US-Colorado
- DART Aerospace first to release R66 basket
- Rolls-Royce expands RR300 engine support for Robinson R66 helicopters
- FAA approves Donaldson IBF for R66
- FAA Issues Shadin Avionics STC for Robinson R66 Fuel Flow Managements
- First Robinson R66 arrives in Thailand
- Robinson delivers 12,000th helicopter
- Robinson’s R66 Turbine Marine Receives EASA Approval
- New Zealand puts Robinson helicopters on safety Watchlist
- Duties Lifted For Light Helicopters in Eurasian Economic Union
- New Garmin transponders approved for Robinson range
- Valair sells tenth R66 into Swiss market
- FAA approves Garmin Mode S transponders in R22, R44 and R66