Kamatics has received EASA Certification for its 206A/B/L Series KAflex Main Rotor Driveshaft, applicable to both Rotor Brake and Non-Brake installations.
All Models 206A/B/L Series KAflex driveshaft installations are available directly through Power Aviation – Official European Distributor.
The 206A/B/L Series KAflex driveshaft incorporates the same design and construction utilized in over 40,000 driveshafts presently in helicopter operation worldwide.
Other helicopters with KAflex driveshafts include the 205, UH-1, OH-58, SH2G, AH-1S, K-MAX, 206L4, 407, 427, 429, MD500/600 Series, BO-105, AW-101, AW139, AW169 and NH90.
The KAflex driveshaft, introduced into the U.S. Army inventory in 1978 with the conversion of its entire UH-1 fleet, eliminated the need for lubrication and maintenance.
Due to its excellent performance, it was designated an ”on condition” item with no service life limitation. The 6,500 UH-1 KAflex driveshafts in service throughout the world have accumulated more than 20 million flight hours since the fleet upgrade; many have over 10,000 hours. The ”lead the fleet” unit, installed in 1976, is still flying with more than 15,000 hours.
The KAflex driveshaft features:
- No lubrication required
- Superior misalignment capability
- Integral fail-safe
- High torque capacity
- Rugged construction
- Damage tolerant – Repairable
- Extended service life
- Increased reliability
- Ease of inspection
- Cost effective
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering