Meridian Helicopters is positioned to make a long lasting impression on the exhibitors and attendees of this years’ Heli-Expo in Louisville, KY. A completely refurbished 1990 Bell 206L3 with a Garmin G500 glass cockpit will be on display. You can find the aircraft in booth 21 of the static display section.
“We are very excited to showcase the efforts of our team in an up close and personal way this year” stated Michael Bashlor at Managing Partner. “Many months of work are put into a tip-to-tail refurb such as this aircraft experienced. We take great pride in the refurbishment of an aircraft and updating it with the latest in avionics from Garmin to ensure today’s level of safety and operational requirements are met with leading industry technology.”
The aircraft is very well equipped and boasts zero time components virtually across the board. With an accompanied component and engine support commitment and competitive lease rates from Meridian, any operator is certain to profit from their efforts.
“We invite all exhibitors and attendees to visit Meridian Helicopters at booth 21” Bashlor requests.
Meridian Helicopters LLC is “All Encompassing” specializing in aircraft brokerage sale, & lease, purchasing solutions, and inspections. Meridian Helicopters LLC looks to also further expand on these service offerings with the ultimate goal for their customers of “MOREUPTIME”.
Meridian Helicopters LLC – A Cadorath Company.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering