Meridian Helicopters is positioned to make a long lasting impression on the exhibitors and attendees of this years’ Heli-Expo in Louisville, KY. A completely refurbished 1990 Bell 206L3 with a Garmin G500 glass cockpit will be on display. You can find the aircraft in booth 21 of the static display section.
“We are very excited to showcase the efforts of our team in an up close and personal way this year” stated Michael Bashlor at Managing Partner. “Many months of work are put into a tip-to-tail refurb such as this aircraft experienced. We take great pride in the refurbishment of an aircraft and updating it with the latest in avionics from Garmin to ensure today’s level of safety and operational requirements are met with leading industry technology.”
The aircraft is very well equipped and boasts zero time components virtually across the board. With an accompanied component and engine support commitment and competitive lease rates from Meridian, any operator is certain to profit from their efforts.
“We invite all exhibitors and attendees to visit Meridian Helicopters at booth 21” Bashlor requests.
Meridian Helicopters LLC is “All Encompassing” specializing in aircraft brokerage sale, & lease, purchasing solutions, and inspections. Meridian Helicopters LLC looks to also further expand on these service offerings with the ultimate goal for their customers of “MOREUPTIME”.
Meridian Helicopters LLC – A Cadorath Company.
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test