Meridian Helicopters is positioned to make a long lasting impression on the exhibitors and attendees of this years’ Heli-Expo in Louisville, KY. A completely refurbished 1990 Bell 206L3 with a Garmin G500 glass cockpit will be on display. You can find the aircraft in booth 21 of the static display section.
“We are very excited to showcase the efforts of our team in an up close and personal way this year” stated Michael Bashlor at Managing Partner. “Many months of work are put into a tip-to-tail refurb such as this aircraft experienced. We take great pride in the refurbishment of an aircraft and updating it with the latest in avionics from Garmin to ensure today’s level of safety and operational requirements are met with leading industry technology.”
The aircraft is very well equipped and boasts zero time components virtually across the board. With an accompanied component and engine support commitment and competitive lease rates from Meridian, any operator is certain to profit from their efforts.
“We invite all exhibitors and attendees to visit Meridian Helicopters at booth 21” Bashlor requests.
Meridian Helicopters LLC is “All Encompassing” specializing in aircraft brokerage sale, & lease, purchasing solutions, and inspections. Meridian Helicopters LLC looks to also further expand on these service offerings with the ultimate goal for their customers of “MOREUPTIME”.
Meridian Helicopters LLC – A Cadorath Company.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023