M International is pleased to announce representatives from their flagship MRO facility Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) will be in full-force from February 29th through March 3rd during the annual Heli-Expo Helicopter Trade Show & Exposition to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky (USA).
During the world’s largest 100% dedicated helicopter exhibition, KTS will have representatives available to answer your questions related to the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of the following gas turbine engines, modules and accessories:
1)Rolls-Royce M250 series
2)Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
3)Honeywell LTS-101 series
4)Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 series
“KTS is an integral part of our overall strategy of becoming the single largest MRO Company dedicated to serving customers of these specific gas turbine engines,” stated Tom Duncan, Vice President of Sales for M International. “The KTS team enjoys supporting a multitude of global operators and we’ll continue to further invest to expand our service and support network to provide you with the highest level of service and support you deserve.”
With over 40 years of continuous experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) supporting all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA and EASA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus an increase of 10,000 sq. ft. in new production floor space.
We invite you to stop by our display #3506, meet our team and discuss how we can assist you with the proper care of your engine and related components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
About M International:
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 World Wide Spare Parts Distributor. In addition to KTS and MINT, M International is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, AZ.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet