M International is pleased to announce representatives from their flagship MRO facility Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) will be in full-force from February 29th through March 3rd during the annual Heli-Expo Helicopter Trade Show & Exposition to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky (USA).
During the world’s largest 100% dedicated helicopter exhibition, KTS will have representatives available to answer your questions related to the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of the following gas turbine engines, modules and accessories:
1)Rolls-Royce M250 series
2)Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
3)Honeywell LTS-101 series
4)Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 series
“KTS is an integral part of our overall strategy of becoming the single largest MRO Company dedicated to serving customers of these specific gas turbine engines,” stated Tom Duncan, Vice President of Sales for M International. “The KTS team enjoys supporting a multitude of global operators and we’ll continue to further invest to expand our service and support network to provide you with the highest level of service and support you deserve.”
With over 40 years of continuous experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) supporting all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA and EASA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus an increase of 10,000 sq. ft. in new production floor space.
We invite you to stop by our display #3506, meet our team and discuss how we can assist you with the proper care of your engine and related components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
About M International:
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 World Wide Spare Parts Distributor. In addition to KTS and MINT, M International is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, AZ.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing