Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that they have received an EASA STC data package for the installation of the A800 searchlight onto the Finmeccanica Helicopters AW139 helicopter short and long nose variants.
The Certification covers the integration of the TrakkaBeam A800 searchlight, Pilot Control Interface Unit (PCIU) and Trakka Control Panel (TCP). The pilot or co-pilot can control the A800 via a new model DZUS mounted NVG compliant TCP interfaced with the existing four-way switches on the helicopter’s collective control or via a pistol grip that can be operated by a crewman. The certification also includes an IR and Amber filter option and all the interfaces for slaving the TrakkaBeam A800 system to a variety of EO camera systems.
Work was carried out in conjunction with Airgreen in Italy and EASA Part 21J and 21G UK based Engineering Authority Phoenix Aerospace for the trial installation and certification. The installation comes with an EASA From 1 and utilizes the existing searchlight mount hard points for the new style mount, while integrating the PCIU into the aft avionics bay allowing for easy installation for a new or retrofit equipment. For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #12351.
- RMAF welcomes upgraded Nuri helicopter
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Russian Proposal for Service Centre in Sri Lanka
- 5th EDA HTIC to ‘take off’ with home-grown teachers
- Pawan Hans and Airbus Helicopters Collaborates for Maintenance Partnership
- Garmin® Unveils the Next Generation of All-in-One ADS-B Transponders
- HeliRussia and Show Observer celebrate a decade of partnership
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Pawan Hans, Dedicated First Integrated Heliport to the Nation
- Sky-Futures and Bristow Conduct Successful Interoperability Flight Test
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- SAFE Structure delivers hangar equipment to New Mexico Army National Guard
- Marine Corps Struggle with CH-53K Pricing
- Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of Air Methods
- Leonardo Expands In The Philippines
- The European Union and South Asia strengthen ties in civil aviation
- Bristow Group To Present At The Scotia Howard Weil 45th Annual Energy Conference
- Able Signs Exclusive Service Agreement with Eagle Australasia
- LifeFlight Expands to York County
- NSW Ambulance Paramedic Voices Concerns