Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 10th anniversary servicing Rolls-Royce M250® engines in the USA. Vector supports this popular family of turboshaft engines from its OEM-authorized M250 repair and overhaul facility in Grapevine, Dallas, TX.
“When we began to service the Rolls-Royce M250 product line in the USA, we really gained some traction, attracting customers from all over the world,” said Glenn Hawley, Director, Service Center Network, Vector Aerospace. “Over the past ten years, we have developed strong relationships with our Rolls-Royce customers, and our expertise and knowledge of this product line has been a proven source of return business for us. We are proud to be an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for M250 engine family.”
In total, Vector Aerospace has over 25 years of experience supporting the M250 series, from its repair and overhaul facilities in Dallas, TX and Vancouver, BC. Vector offers complete MRO support for the M250 product line, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service support across North America. Vector also offers its customers a pool of lease and exchange M250 engines and engine parts.
As an AMROC for the M250 product line, Vector has been presented with a number of awards during annual HAI Heli-Expo events over the past decade. These include the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Total Quality’ award (2015 and 2012), the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Customer Satisfaction’ award (2013), the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Program Investment’ award (2012 and 2006) and the Model 250 AMC Award for Customer Satisfaction (2006).
Recent M250 contracts announced by Vector include an exclusive five-year support agreement with leading independent Canadian helicopter charter company Blackcomb Aviation, and a support contract signed with leading Brazilian specialized aerial services provider Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda. Vector has also worked with Rolls-Royce to support the M250 fleets in service with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- AviChina Acquires AVIC
- Bell Reveals V-247 Vigilant
- Airbus Works with HUMS System
- Polish Navy Overhaul Mi-14 SAR
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident