Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 10th anniversary servicing Rolls-Royce M250® engines in the USA. Vector supports this popular family of turboshaft engines from its OEM-authorized M250 repair and overhaul facility in Grapevine, Dallas, TX.
“When we began to service the Rolls-Royce M250 product line in the USA, we really gained some traction, attracting customers from all over the world,” said Glenn Hawley, Director, Service Center Network, Vector Aerospace. “Over the past ten years, we have developed strong relationships with our Rolls-Royce customers, and our expertise and knowledge of this product line has been a proven source of return business for us. We are proud to be an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for M250 engine family.”
In total, Vector Aerospace has over 25 years of experience supporting the M250 series, from its repair and overhaul facilities in Dallas, TX and Vancouver, BC. Vector offers complete MRO support for the M250 product line, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service support across North America. Vector also offers its customers a pool of lease and exchange M250 engines and engine parts.
As an AMROC for the M250 product line, Vector has been presented with a number of awards during annual HAI Heli-Expo events over the past decade. These include the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Total Quality’ award (2015 and 2012), the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Customer Satisfaction’ award (2013), the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Program Investment’ award (2012 and 2006) and the Model 250 AMC Award for Customer Satisfaction (2006).
Recent M250 contracts announced by Vector include an exclusive five-year support agreement with leading independent Canadian helicopter charter company Blackcomb Aviation, and a support contract signed with leading Brazilian specialized aerial services provider Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda. Vector has also worked with Rolls-Royce to support the M250 fleets in service with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary