Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 25th anniversary as an authorized Turbomeca Arriel repair and overhaul (R&O) center. Vector’s Richmond, BC location is authorized as a Turbomeca Level 4 R&O center for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 families, and has to date serviced more than 3,380 Arriel engines.
“This is an exciting milestone for us,” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “In the past two years we have seen a significant increase of Arriel 1 & 2 inducts into our shop, and I believe this is in part due to our reputation in the industry for customer service and expertise on this product line.”
Vector Aerospace offers complete MRO support for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 product lines, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service across North America. Vector also offers all of its customers a pool of lease and exchange Arriel 1 & 2 engines and engine parts.
Vector has announced a number of significant Arriel-related MRO contracts in recent years, including those signed with Blackcomb Aviation (Canada), Helicopter Transport Services (Canada), Mavana Air Support (USA), Orange County Sheriff’s Department (USA) and Sunshine Helicopters (USA). Last year Vector also announced a partnership with Turbomeca to provide Airbus Helicopters AS350 BA to B2 conversions, utilizing the Arriel 1D1 engine.
The Arriel family powers a wide range of popular rotorcraft, including the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 family, H130/EC130, BK117, H145/EC145, AS365 and H155/EC155, plus various Sikorsky S-76 models.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police
- EASA – A vision for the future of GA
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Boeing awarded $131M contract for the procurement of 4 MH-47G Block II Helicopters
- Mexican president-elect vows to scrap MH-60R order
- First US HEMS Operation to Eliminate Paperwork with Flightdocs
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- Coast Guard Air Station Barbers Point holds change of command
- Leonardo and PGZ to collaborate on new AW249 combat helicopter
- AeroTex UK leverages VABS for simulation of composite rotor blades
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Nepal Army procures one AW139 and two H125s
- Nepal Army Constructs Helipad at Nepal-China border (Hilsa)
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Bell Training Academy opens Floyd Carlson Airfield
- Airbus delivers law enforcement H125s in North America faster than one per month
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- MQ-8C Fire Scout completes operational test and evaluation
- IMT Vislink Launches New TSM-2020 Transport Management System
- Kopter announces North American subsidiary