Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the celebration of its 40th year as a registered overhaul facility for the General Electric (GE) Aviation T58 and CT58 turboshaft engines.
“Many of the T58 and CT58 engines we have overhauled to date are supporting the Canadian Department of National Defense (DND),” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “When it comes to MRO for these engine types, our shop really has extensive knowledge. Over the years we have been involved with much progression and development of the T58/CT58 family, and we look forward to continuing to support the GE engine family in the future.”
Vector Aerospace has been a registered overhaul facility for T58 and CT58 engines since 1976, supporting military, governmental and civilian operators across the globe. Between 1996 and 2003, Vector was instrumental in developing and implementing an upgrade program for 109 DND T58 engine conversions from -8F to -100 configuration, and in 2015 Vector was re-selected by the DND as its sole provider of MRO services for the T58 powerplant.
Vector’s close relationship with GE Aviation also extends to repair support of the T700/T6A1 turboshaft powering the DND’s CH-149 Cormorant search and rescue (SAR) helicopter fleet, as well as assembly, inspection and test (AIT) of the CT7-8A7 engines powering the DND’s new Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone shipborne maritime helicopters.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s