Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Eagle Copters Ltd. to provide repair, overhaul, testing, modification, and other services as required on Eagle Copter’s Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T power sections and combining gearboxes.
“We are pleased to select Vector as our official PT6T engine MRO provider over the next five years,” said J.C. Blandin, VP, Asset Management at Eagle Copters. “Vector’s proven track record of producing quality products, competitive pricing and quick turn times, coupled with their excellent technical and customer service makes us confident that they will meet our requirements throughout this contract.”
“As a certified DDOF repair and overhaul center for P&WC for over 25 years, we have extensive experience in servicing the PT6T engine platform and we’re committed to exceeding Eagle Copter’s service expectations,” said Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director, Vector Aerospace. “We are pleased to continue our long term working relationship with Eagle Copters through this most recent agreement.”
Vector Aerospace has been supporting P&WC PT6T engines since 1988 as a Distributor & Designated Overhaul Facility (DDOF) for repair and overhaul, and currently holds Transport Canada (AMO 231-91) and DAO, European Joint Aviation Authorities (JAR 145) licenses for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T engines. Vector Aerospace is also a DDOF for the complete range of PT6A and JT15D series engines, and a Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for the PW300 and PW100 series engines, including the PW150A.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a family-owned, second generation company founded in 1975 by Mel O’Reilly based at the Calgary International Airport in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Under the guidance of Mel’s son Mike, the current Chairman, Eagle Copters and its affiliates across three continents have become the world’s premier helicopter leasing, sales and full-service organization. While pioneering the helicopter leasing business with full maintenance, repair and overhaul capability, Eagle Copters has added helicopter sales, complete refurbishment, engineering design for major airframe upgrades, and avionics manufacturing to its portfolio. Headquartered at its 80,000 ft2 facility in Calgary, Eagle Copters and its affiliates also perform aircraft accessory manufacturing and complete engine MRO.
Eagle Copters is also renowned for its extensive, global spare parts support, as a proud member of the Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility network at multiple locations. The capability to provide innovative and complete solutions to all helicopter owners and operators positions Eagle Copters uniquely as the world’s premier, full-service helicopter organization.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet