VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services (Heli-Expo Booth # 1209) has received Bell Helicopter approval for use of its Structural Repair Fixture for 3rd party repairs on the Bell Helicopter 205A-1, 212, and 412 tail boom assemblies.
‘Receipt of Bell Helicopter certification of our tail boom fixture for 3rd party repairs was a very important element to our overall strategic growth strategy,’ explains Dave McGrath, Director of Marketing, Business Development and Sales for VIH Aerospace. “Having the fixture certified and available now enables us to pursue more complex repairs and offer these services to a growing customer base in our target markets of North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific,” he states.
McGrath indicates that as VIH Aerospace extends its customer reach in these target markets through strategic partnerships and higher levels of direct involvement with customers, the company’s goal is to provide its continually growing maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul service portfolio to its current and new clients while working with them to identify upcoming requirements and develop new solutions to address the evolving requirements of an ever-changing helicopter industry.
“Our offering to Bell Helicopter operators is actually quite simple,” says Arne Arneson, VIH Aerospace’s general manager. “We are committed to providing the highest standards of quality, safety and value to our customers, and we’ve aligned our systems and processes to ensure we meet and exceed the expectations of our Bell Helicopter customers.”
VIHA also offers a comprehensive suite of services including: component overhaul, structural repair, avionics and electrical modifications/upgrades/installations, manufacturing, aircraft refurbishment and completions, scheduled inspections, paint, product engineering and Supplemental Type Certificate Development and parts/special operations equipment sales.
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Bell Strengthens Customer Support Capabilities in Europe
- FlightSafety to offer NVG training on simulators
- US Coast Guard contracts with Erickson in Alaska
- EASA approves VIH Aerospace MCP01 Master Caution Panel
- Abu Dhabi Aviation reaches 1,000,000 hours on Bell fleet
- SENER delivers second upgraded AB212 to Spanish military
- Canada approves Onboard Systems Non-Rotating Cargo Hooks for Bell 204, 205, 212, 412
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Vector to support Eagle Copter PT6T Engines
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- AEM and VIH add options to Master Control Panel
- FB Heliservices selling three ex-UK military Bell 212s
- 31-Jan-16 N215KA Bell 212 Nakusp, Canada
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems Non-Rotating hooks for Bell 204, 205, 212 and 412
- FlightSafety Bell 212/412 Level-D simulator enters service in Dallas
- San Bernardino County Bell 212 upgraded by Vector