The Night Vision Awards Committee announced today a new biennial format. The next Night Vision Awards will take place at the 2017 Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo in Reno, Nevada.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment. During the first five years of the ceremony more than 60 awards have been presented to deserving units and organizations from around the world.
The Night Vision Awards have been co-hosted by Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), Night Flight Concepts, (NFC), Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Magazine for the last five years.
“We look forward to hosting a bigger event with more awards with the new format,” said Night Vision Award Emcee Scott Emerine. “We have received numerous nominations over the past five years and have been able to recognize many great law enforcement, emergency medical services, along with search and rescue operations from around the world. We expect the next award show to be full of worthy recipients that help keep the world safer through the use of night vision goggles and equipment.”
Nominations will open again on January 2017 for the next award show.
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- Bell awarded patent for tiltrotor aircraft having pillow block mounted pylon assemblies
- Boeing awarded patent for noise reducing profile for rotor blade tracking wedges
- RJ Helicopter awarded patent for deflection cone in a reaction drive helicopter
- Airbus reports on 2017 orders and deliveries
- CAMTS clarifies Lift-Off time definition
- Milestone leases eight AW139s to China EMS operator
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system