The Night Vision Awards Committee announced today a new biennial format. The next Night Vision Awards will take place at the 2017 Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo in Reno, Nevada.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment. During the first five years of the ceremony more than 60 awards have been presented to deserving units and organizations from around the world.
The Night Vision Awards have been co-hosted by Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), Night Flight Concepts, (NFC), Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Magazine for the last five years.
“We look forward to hosting a bigger event with more awards with the new format,” said Night Vision Award Emcee Scott Emerine. “We have received numerous nominations over the past five years and have been able to recognize many great law enforcement, emergency medical services, along with search and rescue operations from around the world. We expect the next award show to be full of worthy recipients that help keep the world safer through the use of night vision goggles and equipment.”
Nominations will open again on January 2017 for the next award show.
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- Avinco revealed as an Airbus group company
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s