The Night Vision Awards Committee announced today a new biennial format. The next Night Vision Awards will take place at the 2017 Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo in Reno, Nevada.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment. During the first five years of the ceremony more than 60 awards have been presented to deserving units and organizations from around the world.
The Night Vision Awards have been co-hosted by Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), Night Flight Concepts, (NFC), Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Magazine for the last five years.
“We look forward to hosting a bigger event with more awards with the new format,” said Night Vision Award Emcee Scott Emerine. “We have received numerous nominations over the past five years and have been able to recognize many great law enforcement, emergency medical services, along with search and rescue operations from around the world. We expect the next award show to be full of worthy recipients that help keep the world safer through the use of night vision goggles and equipment.”
Nominations will open again on January 2017 for the next award show.
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100
- EDA wraps up Fire Blade 2017 exercise in Hungary
- Brazilian military takes delivery of two H225Ms
- BK117 Role Equipment Granted FAA Certification
- Milestone Aviation opens new office in Sydney
- CHI Aviation Awarded Contract With USTRANSCOM