The Night Vision Awards Committee announced today a new biennial format. The next Night Vision Awards will take place at the 2017 Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo in Reno, Nevada.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment. During the first five years of the ceremony more than 60 awards have been presented to deserving units and organizations from around the world.
The Night Vision Awards have been co-hosted by Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), Night Flight Concepts, (NFC), Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Magazine for the last five years.
“We look forward to hosting a bigger event with more awards with the new format,” said Night Vision Award Emcee Scott Emerine. “We have received numerous nominations over the past five years and have been able to recognize many great law enforcement, emergency medical services, along with search and rescue operations from around the world. We expect the next award show to be full of worthy recipients that help keep the world safer through the use of night vision goggles and equipment.”
Nominations will open again on January 2017 for the next award show.
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case