Trakka Systems announces the launch of its new TLX searchlight with dual sensor TV/Thermal Imaging camera option which will be displayed for the first time at the HAI Heli-Expo in Louisville, Kentucky 1-3 March 2016.
Trakka Systems is the leading brand in searchlight technology and also a leader in the supply of fully exportable gyro-stabilized camera systems. Applying the innovation and engineering skills for which it has built an enviable reputation, Trakka Systems is proud to announce the option for a dual sensor TV/TI payload co-located with the TLX searchlight. The TLX already offers a 25% brighter beam using less power draw, combined with expanded 6-position multispectral internal filter wheel and improved digital control with Geo-Axis Lock. These improvements are now expanded by a dual sensor payload option which allows for improved situational awareness and recording either by day or night, with the searchlight beam on or off.
“At Trakka Systems, we are 100% committed to on-going innovation and customer satisfaction” says Andrew Phillips, EVP Global Sales. “Yet again Trakka Systems has set the bar higher, with the world’s first searchlight/camera combination. The new dual camera option for the TLX opens up exciting new possible applications for users across our traditional market sectors. It goes about safety and situational awareness, especially for EMS and SAR operations – to help the crews to see, to save and protect.”
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point