Airbus Helicopters Inc. on Wednesday announced a cooperation agreement with Survival Systems USA for the delivery of helicopter underwater egress and surface water survival training.
The agreement announced at Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville will enhance the capabilities of Airbus Helicopters Inc. to offer the highest standard of training to its customers across all missions and platforms. Survival Systems will provide the actual training at a facility in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
“This is one of many steps we have undertaken as part of a long-term plan to offer our customers a central, convenient, and cost-effective one-stop training solution,” said Sebastien Delmaire, Vice President of Strategy and Company Development for Airbus Helicopters Inc. “I am pleased that Survival Systems USA is teaming with us on this project.”
“We are proud to partner with Survival Systems, the leader in underwater egress training,” said Terry Eichman, Director of Training for Airbus Helicopters Inc. “This training will enable our customers across all market segments to improve the safety of their pilots and crews.”
“With their commitment to excellence, Airbus Helicopters Inc. is an ideal partner for Survival Systems to expand our mission of preserving lives,” said Maria C. Hanna, President and CEO of Survival Systems USA. “We offer aircraft specific underwater egress and water survival training that is typically not found in the U.S. commercial aviation marketplace. I am personally delighted by the potential impact our combined efforts, expertise, and resources will have on improving aviation safety.”
For more information on Airbus Helicopters industry-leading rotorcraft, services and training, the Heli-Expo 2016 exhibit located at Booth #9651.
About Survival Systems USA
Survival Systems USA Inc., based in Groton, Conn., is a world leader in underwater egress and water survival training. With more than three decades of research and innovation, Survival Systems USA is uniquely positioned to safely and consistently provide aircraft specific training solutions combined with full environmental training scenarios for fixed and rotary wing aviation professionals, across all missions and aircraft platforms. To learn more about Survival Systems USA, visit the website at www.survivalsystemsinc.com.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion